Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old October 28th, 2007, 12:57 AM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Heroscape Collection Calculator - v.4 Now Up

Howdy.

I was posting to the collection threads to update my count totals when I decided I didn't want to have to figure out what the heck I was at since I'd last posted. So I made a little calculator that I could just punch in how many I had of whatever and it would give me my totals and such.

Here it is for anyone else who'd like to use it: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=1765

Future versions will allow for differentiation between whether it is a set, just the figures, or just the tiles.

p.s. The promo figures are not included in the spending estimate.

EDIT: Now allows for the individual flag bearers and each version of RotV.

11/13/07 - v.2.0 - A GUI (Graphical User Interface) designed by DurinsBane has been added.

8/29/09 - v.4 - Now includes all the latest and future releases. I've assumed that the tiles in the wave 10 Soulborgs and Warriors & Soulborgs packs will remain snow. The collection completeness also doesn't care whether you got those two packs in wave 5 or wave 10 and doesn't care if you enter in the Champions of Renown pack or just each of the promos individually. The entering and results pages got a reorganizing, they are now separate pages. The excel sheets are protected, but not by password, so you can make any alterations you'd like.

Please report any and all mistakes so I can get them corrected. Hope you enjoy my dinky little doodad.

Last edited by Wind Lane; August 29th, 2009 at 05:12 AM.
Old October 28th, 2007, 02:45 AM

HeroscapeLunatic has disabled reputation
Good job, Windy!

I would have posted the one I use for running the counts as well as my personal collection, but I just never got around to it. Excel is great for stuff like that.

I expect everybody's counts to be spot on now!
Old October 28th, 2007, 03:50 AM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation
Thanks a lot! But I don't understand how you calculate set completeness. Could you explain it for me please? Thanks!
Edit: I found it!

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old October 28th, 2007, 10:54 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Thanks, Wind Lane. I've downloaded and I'm gonna give it a whirl.

:edit: You may want to seperate out each of the Flag Bearers, rahter than just listing them as one set. Mamy, like me, may only have one or two of them.
Old October 28th, 2007, 01:16 PM

eric.dunfee Woo who?
Very cool!
Old October 28th, 2007, 06:06 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Thanks, Wind Lane. I've downloaded and I'm gonna give it a whirl.

:edit: You may want to seperate out each of the Flag Bearers, rahter than just listing them as one set. Mamy, like me, may only have one or two of them.
Yeah, I was thinking that I needed to do that. I think of the FBs as a Large Figure set, but sold individually. I'll get that into the next version that I'll post.
Old October 28th, 2007, 06:32 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Just downloaded this sucker. Gonna give it a whirl in a bit. Thanks man.
Old October 28th, 2007, 06:54 PM

Padwhite is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
This is really nice, but it made me face how much I've actually paid out. Yikes!!

Really though, great job.
Old October 29th, 2007, 12:01 AM
Thanosiest Princess

Thank you all for the kind words, it's just a stupid piece of spread sheet.

I've got an updated version just waiting for approval that'll allow for individual flag bearers to be added as well as the different versions of RotV to be added.

And as an FYI for those who don't know what the different versions are, it works like this:
  • Rise of the Valkyrie v.1 - Sparkly water, red attack dice, blue defense dice.
    Rise of the Valkyrie v.2 - Solid water, red attack dice, blue defense dice.
    Rise of the Valkyrie v.3 - Solid water, combined attack/defense dice.
Old October 29th, 2007, 12:16 PM

WestEnd has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Padwhite
This is really nice, but it made me face how much I've actually paid out. Yikes!!

Is money really the important thing here? I mean really if you only spend $40 on this game are you really a fan or just a passerby...
Old October 29th, 2007, 12:23 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestEnd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Padwhite

Is money really the important thing here? I mean really if you only spend $40 on this game are you really a fan or just a passerby...
I think you can be a fan and only have spent $40.

You'd have to be a poor fan for that to work though.
Old October 29th, 2007, 12:47 PM

djsmith has disabled reputation
Very cool! I knew I had a lot of money into this!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software