Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 6th, 2016, 10:44 PM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness
MechaScape

I thought I'd post a few images of something I've been working on. For a long time now I've really want to play a shooty mech game with large numbers of mixed units, but with rules as quick and easy as HeroScape. I'm still working out the rules, but here are some pictures of the project in progress (click images for larger views):

Overview

Lefthand skirmish, high angle

Lefthand skirmish, low angle

Righthand skirmish, high angle

Righthand skirmish, low angle

Last edited by Elstree; October 6th, 2016 at 10:58 PM. Reason: fixed link

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions