Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old October 14th, 2008, 08:15 AM

aahzmandius is surprisingly tart
Re: HEXES in TEXAS 2008 - NHSD - Dallas/Ft.Worth Tournament

Of course, all nine are themed armies:
KILTS!
Heck no, we aren't slow.
Get Over Here!
All Hallows Eve
Secret Agent (wo)Men
Chomp, mark 2
Twice is Nice
300+2
Frenzy, mk 9

Someone want to recommend a choice?? I'll bring all nine if y'all end up wanting to see how I came up with the names

--Aahz
Old October 14th, 2008, 08:26 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahzmandius View Post
Anyone in DFW who doesn't work days wanna get some practice rounds in between now and the tourney?

--Aahz
Sorry, I'm only able to get practices in during the evening. FYI, for anyone interested, tonight will be the last practice at my place before the event. PM me if you want to join us. You'll have the honor of practicing against this years Champ and that's kind of a big deal.

P.S. Obviously when I say "this year's champ" I mean myself. I clearly don't think that DrL, Podwest or DrL's Brother-in-law have a chance (DrL least of all).
Old October 14th, 2008, 08:33 AM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I hate you.

Last edited by DrLivingston; October 14th, 2008 at 08:36 AM. Reason: Hoping Aahz brings the agent army as it is the only one I've been able to beat with Braxas...
Old October 14th, 2008, 09:07 AM

aahzmandius is surprisingly tart

Right! strike one for Secret Agent (wo)men!

--Aahz
Old October 14th, 2008, 10:55 AM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Full Disclosure: I have not practiced a single time for this weekend. Not one game, not one army, in the months of time we've known about it. I have absolutely not a clue what I'm bringing, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to suck.
Old October 14th, 2008, 11:44 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velenne View Post
...I'm pretty sure I'm going to suck.
...and how would that make this different from other events? BAM!

:entering full trash talk mode:

P.S. DrL, ignore my response above and pretend that I quoted Velenne and only posted the following: That's what she said.
Old October 14th, 2008, 02:18 PM

BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby! BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby! BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby! BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Full Disclosure: I have not practiced a single time for this weekend. Not one game, not one army, in the months of time we've known about it. I have absolutely not a clue what I'm bringing, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to suck.

I am very near in your same boat.

Had some ideas but none are paying in spades. So I have a day or two to hammer out something, we'll see what happens.

10,000 bees in a trench coat.
Old October 14th, 2008, 07:27 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation

sorry man but i work days now..
however if anyone wants to come out friday lemme know(aye friday before the tourney)
I'll be here, my house is actually a helluva lot cleaner/neater than what it has been(long story to this, and lotsa bs, but hey it's actually got room now)

and Ive yet to decide what i want to run..
however Im seriously considering now bringing Q9 this time around...

cheers
Rod

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old October 14th, 2008, 07:43 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Egads, Rodriquez. I see you're feeling fine after all.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old October 14th, 2008, 08:20 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Well, I know what I'm bringing, but I'm still pretty sure I'll be taking a beating. But it'll be fun!

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old October 14th, 2008, 08:37 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
Egads, Rodriquez. I see you're feeling fine after all.

lemme edit that
Not bringing Q9 that is.

cheers
Rod

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old October 14th, 2008, 09:11 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Man, all this reverse psychology stuff's affecting me now. If you didn't practice, or don't know what you're bringing, you expect to not do well. But...if you do do well, then that's icing on the cake.

On the other hand, if you did practice, and you know what you're bringing, you expect to do well. But...if you don't, then you just got owned and you really suck because you shoulda won!

It's a catch-22 I tell ya.

I love this game.

And now, I too, have no idea.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day