Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old October 17th, 2007, 04:01 AM

Troy Spiral has disabled reputation
Keep up the good work!

I'd separate the different waves by a bit more space and make the font much larger for the individual waves.

Also have the individual armies listed link out to the Books Of XYZ Figure.

Great work and good picture choices. Often the pictures that get chosen for such lists suck.

If you get stalled out I'd be glad to help you polish it up.

Old October 17th, 2007, 05:56 AM

Scath is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Great. I have been looking for such a thread with pictures of all units in one place.
Old October 17th, 2007, 07:52 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Dnutt thanks for the picture

Ill take up the advice you guys are giving me and will work on it today

Ill try to start linking the books to each of them too.

Any suggestions on how to make it better are always welcome.

I need price range for the Promos
Old October 17th, 2007, 08:34 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll
I need price range for the Promos
Free. Any other price is after market and therefore inconsistent with the MSRP pricing you have listed with other units.
Old October 17th, 2007, 01:59 PM

dnutt99 has disabled reputation
Here's what I got for the EOV,... still looking for a pic of the special MS that they were released in though.

ps- here's some great shots of hawthorne if you wanna update the pic. I'll look for more later.

http://www.heroscapers.com/oldgaller...album=48&pos=7

9 RotV - 4 SotM - 5 DDMS - 2 MarvelScape - 7 RttFF - 6 FotV - 5 VW - 4 TT - 4 TJ - 5 GC Xclusive - 6 FB's - 1,561 Figures - 7,147 Hexes - 174.24% Complete -
(All for just $4,000 BUCKS)
Old October 17th, 2007, 04:45 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The Hive is actually a unique hero but it is okay because you took the time to do this.

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old October 17th, 2007, 10:17 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Fixed the hive

And again Dnutt thanks a ton for the pics

Any chance this can warrent a sticky?
Old October 17th, 2007, 10:49 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Rocktroll great job on the post and it will make a nice resource.

Now unfortunately since you started it .... it is your job to keep it current

Thanks for putting this together I'm sure I may refering to it time to time.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old October 18th, 2007, 11:11 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Id be more then happy to do so, Still havent found those last 2 pictures I need, of nerak and Master woo

Any one have any?
Old October 18th, 2007, 03:18 PM

DS-00-0, FSD has disabled reputation
One correction:

Wave 4: Tagawa Samurai are a Unique Unit.
Old October 18th, 2007, 03:33 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
Rechtes of Bogden are unique,

Kozuke samurai and ninjas of NW are unique also.
Old October 18th, 2007, 08:45 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Fixed
keep em coming !

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion