Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Notices

Old February 15th, 2019, 08:39 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Superhero RPG play by forum

They wouldn't like me when I'm angry
Old February 15th, 2019, 09:03 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

A tour van like that? I’d give it 280,000, but it runs smooth as silk. Noisy silk that sometimes doesn’t start, but you can’t beat this sound system, and hey, you could always walk. Quit your whining. And the smell is probably that Toyota Prius in front of us, with their unreliable exhaust systems.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 15th, 2019, 09:19 PM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

And don't look under the seats! Who knows what under those!
Old February 15th, 2019, 09:37 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
That's how I understand it too.

I went ahead and made a big tweak - just to my power set. I wanted fewer, more focused powers, and I got our team a ranged attack. Now my powers are basically just applause based regeneration and a sonic power bolt tied to a handheld microphone.

I like the sounds of a sonic power bolt better than the hypnotism song. Really glad you kept the applause regeneration, that's a sweet power for a game like this.
Old February 15th, 2019, 09:38 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:

I went ahead and made a big tweak - just to my power set. I wanted fewer, more focused powers, and I got our team a ranged attack. Now my powers are basically just applause based regeneration and a sonic power bolt tied to a handheld microphone.

I like the sounds of a sonic power bolt better than the hypnotism song. Really glad you kept the applause regeneration, that's a sweet power for a game like this.
Yes! I should have said already. I liked him before, but I think this is even better. Not just for the mechanics, but for everything.

= =
Old February 15th, 2019, 10:00 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
A tour van like that? I’d give it 280,000, but it runs smooth as silk. Noisy silk that sometimes doesn’t start, but you can’t beat this sound system, and hey, you could always walk. Quit your whining. And the smell is probably that Toyota Prius in front of us, with their unreliable exhaust systems.
Thematically, I agree with you, but I'm allowing myself a little metagaming here. If it was a junker I'd have to get it at half price XP (but I really don't want to worry that much about it breaking down on me!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:

Thanks, guys. Yeah, after the whole villain clapping me back to life bit I was way too attached to the regeneration to let it go. I'm definitely digging how the flaw system deepens the storytelling.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 15th, 2019, 10:02 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OK, now I have to ask @quozl - it only has the flaw system set up for superpowers as far as I can tell, but if you give your equipment a flaw, can you get a discount on it?

I ask as someone with a mute henchwoman and a van that I could see pushing up to 280,000 miles and saying on a roll of 1 on a D6 it doesn't start ....

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 15th, 2019, 10:03 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Yes! The list of available powers seems restrictive, but flaws bring it to life.

= =
Old February 15th, 2019, 11:32 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I don't have a problem with that at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 16th, 2019, 12:34 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I think I'm finished. My character is Sgt. Sam Jacobs, U.S. army, former courier of important documents, hit by an IED in Afghanistan. But Sam had made some friends in much higher places than he ever realized. He was visited in the VA hospital by a high ranking government muckety-muck that he has never seen since. The man asked Sam if he was done serving his country. Sam responded by using what was left of his right hand to throw back the sheet and blanket to expose the stumps left where his legs should be and holding up what was left of his left hand and saying, "I'm not sure I've got much left to give, but this country is welcome to it if they can find a way for me to be useful again." The man promised Sam that Uncle Sam indeed did have more in store for him if he was willing. Sam signed on without another word. He was taken to a secret installation and after a long, grueling procedure, he was outfitted with bionic legs and arms which gave him superhuman speed. After ALOT of rehab and learning to use the limbs like they were his own, Sam was again contacted by the mysterious man. He sent a car with the message, "Uncle Sam is ready when you are." Thankful to be able to function again, Sam got into the car. What ensued was a whirlwind. Sam was the newest in a line of American Supersoldiers that served the country. He was to be the first successor to the original, US Express, a super speed hero from World War 2. Sam has taken up the mantle along with a nostalgic, but modern outfit which serves to both protect and identify him as the new US Express, the nuclear speedster!

U.S. Express
Sam Jacobs

Strength 4 (+1)
Dexterity 4 (+1)
Constitution 4 (+1)
Intelligence 1 (+0)
Wisdom 2 (+0)
Charisma 6 (+1)

Level 5
Hit Points 28 (6+5+3+4+5)+5
Armor Class 16
Attack +4
Speed 8
XP left 4000

Powers
Epic Speed
Tornado Blast
Spider Climb
Waterwalk

Flaws
All- bionic limbs - experimental
SC, WW, TB - must be moving in order to use

Equipment
Combo metal and ceramics Exo-suit (flaw-malfunction of limbs)
Fists (Brass Knuckles) +1 Attack

Just need to roll my hit dice.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez

Last edited by Spidey'tilIDie; February 17th, 2019 at 02:26 PM.
Old February 16th, 2019, 05:40 AM

Just noticing that our (rpg) group has a real intelligence problem. Anyone else making a character might want to fill that void.
Old February 16th, 2019, 08:03 AM

Nice, Spidey! Cool to have a speedster on the team - and Captain America on lightning legs, basically!

I'm about to make my van a clunker for half-off, so we'll see what improvement I add in as a result.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games