Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Notices

Old February 15th, 2019, 11:53 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Superhero RPG play by forum

Had to think a lot about it. Preferences, in order:

1. Full coop
2. Teams
3. One vs. All

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 15th, 2019, 11:55 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I think any of the options would be fun. Team vs team is pretty fresh. You just do not see that. I am willing to play anything, including NPCs.
Ordering the PDF today.
Old February 15th, 2019, 12:00 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Had to think a lot about it. Preferences, in order:

1. Full coop
2. Teams
3. One vs. All
Do you (plural "you") know why?

I do.

It's because deep down, under the crusty layers of filth and bad judgment, and years of dissipation, and hearing loss and occasional mediocre plastic surgery, and those spandex pants he should definitely not be wearing anymore, the Ever-Loving Rockstar really is just a decent guy. He just wants to play well with others, and be part of a team. God love him, Lana saw that. That's why the peck on the cheek.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 15th, 2019, 12:13 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

His heart grew three sizes that day.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 15th, 2019, 01:12 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm perfectly fine with any of the three. I can be a hero as part of a big team, I can be the solo villain that gets taken down by a group of heroes (losing is okay with me as long as I get to have some fun doing so), and I'd be down for a Master of Evil vs. the Avengers situation (which I'd be happy on either side, you can randomize teams if you want).
Old February 15th, 2019, 01:31 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
It's probably safe to say that we'd all be fine either way, so I think we should take that as a given.

My preference is all heroes in a public thread. After that, I guess a team of heroes and just one villain. Last of all, two teams.
Ok, fair point.

I'd rank full co-op 1st, all vs one 2nd, and last team vs team.
Old February 15th, 2019, 02:46 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

If we only had 4-5 players, all being on one team would have been 100% my preference, but since we are up to 8 with maybe Lazy being 9, I worry about everyone having something to do in a single party that large and thus prefer breaking it up in some way. I just want to make sure everyone is having fun and feeling engaged with the story. So with 8+ players, my first preference would to be in an adversarial role. 7 vs. 1, 6 vs. 2, 5 vs. 3 all sound good with me if anyone else feels like taking on a villain role with me and getting their butts kicked by some heroes.
Old February 15th, 2019, 02:56 PM

I like the idea of 6 vs. 2 with a randomly/secretly decided traitor/mole as one of the 2 villains.

Old February 15th, 2019, 02:57 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

With that many players, though, Q could just as easily split us into two cooperative teams, rather than two opposing ones. Might even be easier for him. I think it's what I would prefer, as a GM. Then he can have us going in our own respective theaters, without having to go back and forth constantly interpreting what one group does into how the other group perceives it.

I mean, that piece is his decision, and not mine. But if I'm GM, I would definitely vote full coop with two different groups, in two related (but FTMP different) settings.

edit: Please no secret traitor. :/

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 15th, 2019, 03:09 PM
C3G Landlord

You make a good point on the vs. situation being time consuming for quozl. He'd need to play the go between on two factions, one of which might be more active then the other.

While a secret traitor story might be a lot of fun, I suspect that would be better saved for an experienced play group. Since this is our first foray into this specific game system for most if not all of us, and the first time playing with each other, I would suggest we hold off on a traitor story until everyone is more comfortable with everything.

Generally speaking I kind of feel whatever we decide on, the first game should have an end date in mind (not a specific calendar date, a story arc end). This first go at it should just be a get your feet wet situation. Then we can use what we learned from the first go around and either decided to keep our current characters or make new ones and mix up the format if we so choose.
Old February 15th, 2019, 03:10 PM

Heh, OK, I think the prevailing tide is to keep things friendly and fully coop from what I'm reading, whether that's as one team or two (which might be best left to quozl in terms of management).

Old February 15th, 2019, 03:21 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think team vs. team would actually be less work for me as I would not have to come up with villain plots or figure out what the villains would do. But anyway, please vote how you would like to do it. Trust me, I will keep my workload in consideration too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games