Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old January 20th, 2014, 07:55 PM

Master of Disaster is surprisingly tart
Re: The Book of Krug

Ah yes, I forgot Deadeye Dan can't sharphooter once he's engaged. Never mind then, he's a bad idea.

So, according to the match-up calculator Ne-Gok-Sa is the only one that wins the majority of the time(albeit that could be a very long battle). Well, I'd say those Heroes I mentioned are the next best choice really. I've not seen any other heroes offered besides Atlaga, which he's not a bad choice either. Are there thoughts on any other heroes that would fair moderately well against Krug?
Old January 20th, 2014, 10:57 PM

RAGNAROK knows what's in an order marker RAGNAROK knows what's in an order marker RAGNAROK knows what's in an order marker

I'll tell you who kills Krug. I know he's not official and I didn't use the calculator but it works...

This guy.
Old January 20th, 2014, 11:07 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAGNAROK View Post
I'll tell you who kills Krug. I know he's not official and I didn't use the calculator but it works...

This guy.
Hmm, he's pretty swingy, but when he does get the job done he'll do it a lot faster than NGS.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old January 21st, 2014, 12:46 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Back of the envelope says that Ulfrid will do somewhere between 5 and 6 wounds to Krug, on average, with GDSA. More than enough for some nearby Axegrinders to finish the job.
Old May 25th, 2014, 11:08 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master of Disaster View Post
@ArrowGrut So, in regards to Ne-Gok-Sa, is that matchup based on that he would forgo attacking Krug and just try Mindshackle each turn? Honestly, Ne-Gok-Sa would not come to my mind when thinking of Krug counters just because it has such a low chance of working (5%).
Well, NGS does have 6 defense and 5 life, and can do 3 attack to 3 defense. He should be able to hold out for some time, even against the double attack, until just before Krug keels over.

NGS has the highest life+defense for the lowest cost; he's the best tank in the game for the cost.
I was curious to see wether this held even if Krug had one wound, so three attack. Unnervingly almost, Krug goes from a loss to a 70 percent chance of a win.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old May 25th, 2014, 11:17 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master of Disaster View Post
@ArrowGrut So, in regards to Ne-Gok-Sa, is that matchup based on that he would forgo attacking Krug and just try Mindshackle each turn? Honestly, Ne-Gok-Sa would not come to my mind when thinking of Krug counters just because it has such a low chance of working (5%).
Well, NGS does have 6 defense and 5 life, and can do 3 attack to 3 defense. He should be able to hold out for some time, even against the double attack, until just before Krug keels over.

NGS has the highest life+defense for the lowest cost; he's the best tank in the game for the cost.
I was curious to see wether this held even if Krug had one wound, so three attack. Unnervingly almost, Krug goes from a loss to a 70 percent chance of a win.
Well then, I guess I was wrong!
Old April 6th, 2015, 06:44 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Krug
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!
Old July 13th, 2015, 08:38 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

So if I have 120 points to burn, who do I go with Krug or the Fen Hydra?

H E R O S C A P E
Old July 13th, 2015, 08:44 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
Depends on your army, and what it's most afraid of!
Old July 13th, 2015, 09:59 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
I always go for life over defense, but the Hydra packs a nasty punch, as long as his health doesn't drop too fast. Krug bonds with orc archers though, something else to think about
Old July 13th, 2015, 10:59 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

I forgot about the orcs, that makes a difference

H E R O S C A P E
Old July 15th, 2015, 11:56 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Both of them can be used with Ornak's Red Flag of Fury ability, which is kind of nice. Hydras do better with a screen to attack over so that they can't be engaged and have their heads reduced. Krug does better wading in and engaging as many units as possible.

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units