Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old August 2nd, 2012, 08:10 AM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: MLH Season 2 - Formats and Details (Sponsor: Auggies Gam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
but MegaSilver’s TKN succeeded his trap roll to end the game. 2-1 in treasure glyphs.

I believe that makes the score of the game 500-100, still unsure on the scoring.

200-100
Old August 2nd, 2012, 09:51 AM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

At one point, when Skahen was alive and on a glyph, she was within Cover Fire range of Heirloom. I thought I had the win at that point by moving Heirloom to the unrevealed glyphs, assuming successful trap rolls. I was then corrected in that they have to be revealed on the Hero’s turn.*
The only action Cover Fire provides is one of movement, so Heirloom would not be able to pick up the glyph or roll for the trap until his turn....So the correction was a, well, correct one. Thanks for the entertaining battle report; it sounded like a great game!
Old August 2nd, 2012, 09:54 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
*Edit: I just looked up the ruling on that in the rulebook and I couldn't find anything saying it had to be during the Unique Hero's turn. I found:
"A Unique Hero figure that ends its movement on a space with a
Treasure Glyph may attempt to pick it up or activate it, depending on the
Treasure Glyph's individual rule."
If we played it wrong, I'm not going to argue the results because there too many ifs; Skahen needed to kill two Nagrubs and Heirloom needed to succeed both trap rolls.
AoS, this was debated heavily in the Question Dump thread (posts 6043-6066) a while ago. Here is the post from there that you should read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rÿchean View Post
the intent was to have treasure glyphs picked up only within the confines of a turn by the hero taking the turn and only one per turn. I apologize that it is unclear in the rules and the FAQ.

However, I do agree that there is enough information in the FAQ to interpret that a hero has to be taking a turn to pick up a treasure glyph and they can only get one per turn.
Edit: Ninja'd, but I have backup!

Old August 2nd, 2012, 01:40 PM

Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengi View Post
Quote:
but MegaSilver’s TKN succeeded his trap roll to end the game. 2-1 in treasure glyphs.

I believe that makes the score of the game 500-100, still unsure on the scoring.

200-100
Thanks, Bengi! I was under the impression that the winner automatically received all the points possible.

@ Filthy and Awesome: Okay, thanks for the confirmation.

Never draw fire; it irritates everyone around you.
~Murphy's Laws of Combat
Old August 2nd, 2012, 02:45 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Thanks, Bengi! I was under the impression that the winner automatically received all the points possible.
That's probably my fault. (See my previous post).

Due to how the tiebreaker is calculated, should the points from this round be needed for a tiebreaker, you won't be disadvantaged. You getting 200 points in this game is exactly the same (for tie-breaking purposes) as if the final score was 400-200 or if it turned into a kill-'em-all and ended up being 500-250.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old August 2nd, 2012, 04:52 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker

Me and HScaper314 should be kicking off around 5 Eastern.

Game Name:

501ae7e6c12a81343940582.html

Google Docs String:

1RfuByM6Aq_IwYUkdDPQ2RvJ835DQGT8gw0Khva6uLCU

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old August 2nd, 2012, 05:50 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker

Games over.

Very awkward rolling for entire game. His drake rolled poorly entire game, and when he did get a good attack off it was blocked by a 4 for 4 shield Nilfheim. His Wo Sa Ga killed my Q9 with height with Q9 rolling 1/16 for shields. Odd rolls made this game less competitive than it could've been though.

I won total of 550-180.

Well Played for what the dice Gods gave to us HScaper314! And good luck in the remainder of the season!

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old August 3rd, 2012, 05:10 PM

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

The treasure hunt between Black Charos and myself is on!
Old August 3rd, 2012, 05:42 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
I think you garbled that log file name. The gdoc works, though.
Old August 3rd, 2012, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
I think you garbled that log file name. The gdoc works, though.
Gah, sorry...Friday on the brain.

The Wyverns were able to pick apart the Elf posse; I burned the Elixir of speed to box in Emiroon between Wyvern and spiders, keeping him from summoning reinforcements until I could dispatch the stragglers (and rob a dead Theracus of his Healing Potion). Ulginesh put up a brave stand, but was surrounded by arachnids and fell, leaving Jorhdawn unable to muster up enough firepower.

Filthy 400, Black Charos 0
Old August 4th, 2012, 09:57 AM

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

C15 on the results form still needs to be changed to 300.

I'll be adding 3D figs soon for some of the armies that should make it to the playoffs-Kaemon, Vipers, Mittens, Ashra, & Otonashi are on my to-do list right now. (Edit: Done!)

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; August 4th, 2012 at 01:58 PM.
Old August 6th, 2012, 12:05 PM

Vegie & I will be playing our Round 4 game at about 3 central today; come see if his Utgar heroes can down the undead of the undefeated!

http://skorcard.net/tools/hs/herosky...ebFALEcnNfeAt8

Edit: Actually starting now.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; August 6th, 2012 at 03:35 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events