Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 12th, 2019, 02:04 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Durham Red - Vote 4 Initial

Thanks Spidey & Karat, this passes. I'll start with some one on one tests here since she really is pretty much a solo hero at the moment. Then I'll run a few team tests with her getting stat boosted and see just how quickly she can take down here bounty with that double attack at +2.
Old July 12th, 2019, 02:36 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Durham Red - Initial PT

I'd recommend trying her with Enchantress too as that auto-skull is pretty nice as well.
Old July 12th, 2019, 03:32 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I've already got her penciled in for a Jonah Hex pairing, he grants an auto-skull to her ranged attack. Will that be good enough, or are you more concerned with the healing aspect being powered up by Enchantress?
Old July 12th, 2019, 05:33 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

No real concerns, I just found it fairly potent to pair Enchantress and Cap together when testing Tasky, but that dual auto-skull is a good one that I didn't think of.
Old July 12th, 2019, 05:39 PM
C3G Landlord

Okay, sounds good.
Old July 12th, 2019, 06:05 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Throw in Oracle for triple auto.
Old July 12th, 2019, 07:26 PM
C3G Landlord

Isn't Oracle just one attack being boosted per round? I'd rather focus in on one of the two figures that could boost up to 6 attacks per round. Also the Enchantress and Jonah Hex power's can't be stacked, one is a melee only boost while the other is a ranged only boost.
Old July 12th, 2019, 07:27 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Oracle’s auto skull requires an “X” Order Marker reveal, yeah.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 12th, 2019, 07:51 PM
C3G Landlord

Painting Tutorial:

This Domino figure is most of the way there already for a Durham Red figure. Since she already has a non-pale skin tone here, I opted to just leave her face as is since painting the facial details is often the most difficult thing to accomplish on a mini.

So the biggest change then becomes her hair color. Start out by painting the hair red, leave the front trim line black though. If you mess up on accident here and cover the front part in red paint as well, don't worry about it as you can just hit it with some black paint in the next step.

You see I left some of the black paint showing through here, since she has both black and red hair and real hair moves around quite a bit I didn't really worry about trying to make it look perfect. I figured an imperfect look was more accurate here. You can also see the blue strip on her pant legs here, that is what we will be changing next along with some more hair details. Just be sure to let the red paint fully dry before adding in the black circle highlights.

On the left side of her head I just added a simple black circle. On the right side, since the her hair is being swept back behind her ear, I decided to make it shaped more like an oval. For both, I didn't again didn't worry about making it perfect as I felt it being imperfect was more how a hairstyle like that would look on someone who's career involved active combat rather then walking down a runway.

I did notice that once the black paint I was using dried, it didn't actually match the glossy black paint the figure already came with. So I went back and painted all of her pants after having initially just painted over the blue strip. Now the pants are all one shade of black, while the top and boots are a different shade of black.

You could stop here and be done if you would like, but I felt the black pistols were a bit boring here and got lost in the all black outfit. So I grabbed some silver/chrome/metal/tin colored paint and gave the two pistols a quick coat so they would pop a bit.

And there you go, she's ready to go hunting now!
Old July 12th, 2019, 07:58 PM
Now moves with Flying.

That looks pretty spot on to me!
Old July 12th, 2019, 08:01 PM
C3G Landlord

One thing here I've been wondering about since putting together her bio, is the fact that Strontium is a reference to Strontium Dog Bounty Hunters but her Vampirism power has nothign to do with them at all. It is her radiation induced mutation, something she was born with not learned via training or a power granted to her by the Search /Destroy agency. So shouldn't the power be called something like Rad-Mutant Vampirism then?
Old July 12th, 2019, 08:05 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
That looks pretty spot on to me!

Thanks Karat. Admittedly it's not my best work, but I didn't feel like putting a ton of time into such a simple conversion. Instead I just wanted to show people how quick and easy they could achieve this custom mini in order to maybe encourage some who don't mess with paints to give it a try and get her onto more battlefields.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library