Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 25th, 2006, 02:06 AM
Master Custom Creator

justjohn knows what's in an order marker justjohn knows what's in an order marker
I'm unsure if his face is tired poet enough for me... just kidding!

Incredible. Just really, really neat. That is one really, really accurate and clean representation of the last of the line of Eld. The Dark Tower series are my favorite books, I've been through all of them so many times.

I had an idea of making Jake Chambers of New York/Jake Chambers of Midworld flip custom forever, but the closest mini I could find to use for him was a Harry Potter figure from some board game, and that wouldn't do Bama any justice.

I am very sorry that I missed this custom before, you did a great job.

-jj

smallboxgames.com
Old June 25th, 2006, 01:28 PM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by justjohn
I'm unsure if his face is tired poet enough for me... just kidding!

Incredible. Just really, really neat. That is one really, really accurate and clean representation of the last of the line of Eld. The Dark Tower series are my favorite books, I've been through all of them so many times.

I had an idea of making Jake Chambers of New York/Jake Chambers of Midworld flip custom forever, but the closest mini I could find to use for him was a Harry Potter figure from some board game, and that wouldn't do Bama any justice.

I am very sorry that I missed this custom before, you did a great job.

-jj
Thanks JJ.

He's got a bit of scruff and the blue bombadier's eyes; you just can't see them in photos!

I've been meaning to get this figure completed for a while. We had been using HS cowboy proxies for playtesting. I used the Whelan paintings and some of the designs from the new Marvel Comics King is doing as inspiration.

The Horrorclix line has priest that could be modded into Father Callahan, so I am kicking that around. He would make for a nice vampire slayer type considering all of the things King describes him doing in the books.
Old June 25th, 2006, 01:46 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
I love Father Callahan and that fig you are talking about is almost perfect with a bit of repainting. :P
Old June 25th, 2006, 02:10 PM
Master Custom Creator

justjohn knows what's in an order marker justjohn knows what's in an order marker
Man, I never noticed that figure before. Replace the book with a ruger and the severed hand with a schildpada (can't remember how it's spelled, the damn chunk of turtle beak off of the statue in the park). A little paint... man, you could make that look so good, Annerios.

smallboxgames.com
Old June 25th, 2006, 02:23 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
OOOHHHH I thought you were talkin about the black priest who has the spectre by the neck, also a cool fig
Old June 25th, 2006, 03:36 PM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker

It is the Faith Priest. With some white hair and a change to the items he is holding, it may be perfect.

I think the ivory turtle was the sköldpadda.
Old June 25th, 2006, 06:51 PM
assistant leader

I like yours better, fits the theme well. Did you see the one I was talkin about? here he is. I like this guy alot.
Old June 25th, 2006, 07:05 PM
Master Custom Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight
I like yours better, fits the theme well. Did you see the one I was talkin about? here he is. I like this guy alot.
Yes. Three figures for the price of one! That one has possibilities. Nice mini diorama on its own.

That tree is mean looking too.
Old June 25th, 2006, 08:57 PM
assistant leader

I want that tree I really need to find a fig for Roland that I like. I may do some surgery but I have not tried it yet. i love this whole idea.
Old June 25th, 2006, 10:19 PM

Rhydderch has disabled reputation
I think the tree comes as part of the starter set - as a terrain piece or something like that. Not sure though.

“Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett, Discworld
Old June 25th, 2006, 10:40 PM
Master Custom Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhydderch
I think the tree comes as part of the starter set - as a terrain piece or something like that. Not sure though.
The tree is part of the starter set along with a tombstone and some other 3D artifact. It may be a coffin or altar. I don't remember.
Old June 25th, 2006, 11:57 PM

Rhydderch has disabled reputation
Coolies. Thanks for confirming that Annerios.

“Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett, Discworld

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards