Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old September 5th, 2021, 02:21 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Official Site Question Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Er... is this what I think it is? An archive of every thread in any given forum or sub forum?

~TGRF, who stumbled across it by accident and doesn't really know what he's looking at.
Well, it looks like it's supposed to be the search-friendly version of what you get if you click on the "Full Version" link. But it's ... not.

So, yeah ... I dunno what's going on there.
Hmm. Well it's dang useful for indexing lost fan fictions, so I'll take it.

~TGRF.
Old June 7th, 2022, 11:29 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

How do I contact an Administator? Our NYC Gang of Four thread in General Discussion just got two pages of spambot nonsense on it. I know they usually clean these up, but I'm happy to report it.
Old June 7th, 2022, 11:34 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Just hit the little report flag on one post and we will see it (not necessary now, though).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 8th, 2022, 07:06 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Thanks for removing the Spam. I never noticed that little button before, or had to use it. Hooray for my Lifetime Site Membership! The four of us have a game today here in NYC.
Old September 16th, 2022, 04:28 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wow. The Question Dump hasn't seen much activity lately. I bet things will pick up again when the new MasterSet is released, though.

Nevermind. This is the SITE Question Dump. I was confused.
Old October 15th, 2022, 02:57 AM

DWK9000 is surprisingly tart

Wow it has been so long since I last posted and / or played scape. How is everyone? I have been tossing around the idea of selling off my complete core scape collection I Have everything of Core scape including the gencon exclusives Woo, Skahen, Samuel with the Dnd Stuff and Venom I long ago trade/sold off the rest of the marvel pieces. I kept the tiles though and the sand desert things from the MTG planeswalker games. These days I play Black Rose Wars and paint that stuff. The rules and system is so much more in depth but with the possible release of this new stuff and watching the video of the game play with the bug queen it dredged up old memories of playing scape. I was shouting at my phone how powerful she is right now and it felt good to see new stuff played. Now the big question should I go back down this rabbit hole or sell off my collection? I have over 5k worth of core scape with no room to play.
Old October 15th, 2022, 09:34 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Third option: sell off some of the old stuff you like less (prices are so high) to help fund a few new sets and let the campaign decide for you! If it funds, Scape is back in your life full time. If it doesn’t, it’s not.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 16th, 2022, 04:41 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I think Bats has the right idea. I would certainly have a hard time telling someone to sell their entire collection.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 17th, 2022, 05:55 AM

RoseHeart is surprisingly tart

How do I @ someone with a space in their name?

Valkrill Lives!
Old November 17th, 2022, 07:46 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Make sure you’re spelling it correctly. It still works.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 17th, 2022, 10:42 AM

RoseHeart is surprisingly tart

TY

Do they still get notified if I edit it in?

Valkrill Lives!
Old November 18th, 2022, 10:15 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWK9000 View Post
These days I play Black Rose Wars and paint that stuff.
Oh man, tell me you live in the New England area. I have everything BRW and have only got it to table once... and it was glorious! I should probably try the solo rules.

-insert signature here-

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online