Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

View Poll Results: How did you feel about overlapping figures for Bring 2?
I love it, I think we should do it in every bring 2 from now on 2 12.50%
I liked it as a change up, but not every time 8 50.00%
I didn't like it 5 31.25%
Something else (specify in the comments) 1 6.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 5th, 2021, 10:30 PM

Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker
Re: OHS Season 39 - Snowed In - Round 3 Until 2/7

Well, long story short, Varks went in the meat grinder.

My ranged should have been on the bridge (where my melee was) and my melee should have flanked (like my ranged did).

The round 1 turn 1 backstab with Marcu that dealt 3 to Bahadur didn't help either, and this meant I basically lost 2 turns to get Marcu to Ulaniva. Meanwhile Avernus got taken out in one turn by the Greyspears, but the troopers picked the squads off one by one while damaging the heroes as well.

All in all it was an informative and fun game with @Hero89 and a deserved win for him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events