Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old June 5th, 2018, 03:54 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

I’m currently drafting an army for an upcoming game and I’m going with a Simian build. After drafting all of the simians I own I’ll end up with 200 points remaining. Any ideas who would be a good fit?

Unfortunately I won’t be able to draft any of the Super Apes but my army will be is as follows: Six Gun Gorilla (in my designs in my sig) Hit-Minkey (dido), Gorilla City Warriors x3, Solovar, Gorilla Grodd, Gorilla Man.
Old June 5th, 2018, 04:08 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The Crow loves his simian friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 5th, 2018, 04:19 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

You already have several ranged attacks and even a couple of SA's, which is what the GCW team usually is in need of, so I don't know if you have any real big needs to fill. Maybe a flying figure just in case the map has a few spots were the gorillas can't move to easily? That gives you Aurora, Polaris, and Grey Gargoyle for options as Northstar I wouldn't draft without Aurora. Outside the box thinking would also give you Black Bat with the Bat-Grapple Utility Gylph. Bug also could be considered as his stealth leap (which can be used on defense) provides similar mobility to flying. So those 5 would be my short list if you want to cover more bases from a tactics stand point. If you don't really care too much about making a tactical decision here, then purely from a theme standpoint I really like the idea of Kraven the Hunter running with a huge pack of Apes.
Old June 5th, 2018, 04:30 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Kraven is top notch.

Oracle and Angel is a nice combo with static powers.
Jason is static goodness as well.
Old June 5th, 2018, 04:54 PM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Good thoughts! I do think Kraven sounds fun and Angel could be really nice for getting Solovar adjacent to a figure for his Negotiation
Old June 8th, 2018, 08:20 PM

Super excited to find a great deal on Sentinels through eBay. I use the far left as Master Mold, the blue Sentinels as the Uncommons, and the far right as Rover.

Last edited by L0B5T3R; June 9th, 2018 at 01:34 AM.
Old June 8th, 2018, 09:19 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Looks awesome! The Sentinels are among the oldest units but I never pulled the trigger on getting any.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 8th, 2018, 09:42 PM

I think I’ve spent a total of $40 including shipping for these. Mutants get drafted a bunch so I’m hoping to play a Sentinel army, I also really love the ascetic.
Old June 9th, 2018, 12:27 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Those are really nice.
Old June 9th, 2018, 04:20 AM
C3G Landlord

Watched Thor: Ragnarok for only the second time tonight. It's now on Netflix and I hadn't seen in since the theater last fall. Easily the best Thor movie.
Spoiler Alert!
Old June 9th, 2018, 04:23 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post

Super excited to find a great deal on Sentinels through eBay. I use the far left as Master Mold, the blue Sentinels as the Uncommons, and the far right as Rover.
You lucky bastard - I still haven't got any Sentinels.... I've always wanted to, because they're a major antagonist in the X-Men cartoon, but it's such an expensive army to collect that I've kept putting it off. Might need to ask for advice on collecting them at some point soon... (using proper figures... since I've seen them X-Men the Iron Man repaints aren't doing it for me).

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
I think I’ve spent a total of $40 including shipping for these. Mutants get drafted a bunch so I’m hoping to play a Sentinel army, I also really love the ascetic.
You'll be wanting to pick up Dhalsim then.
(How the hell did you get them for that price....)

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 9th, 2018, 04:51 AM

Whoops, I meant aesthetic. and aesthetic is the exact reason why I couldn't go with the Ironman figures.

@Lazy Orang I was able to find 3 of the blue Sentinels for $7 each on TrollandToad. The OG Sentinel, another blue, and Rover I won in an eBay auction for $20 including shipping. I was geeked obviously because I have been wanting to fill out a Sentinel army for awhile now.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project