Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old March 22nd, 2018, 08:47 PM

Leo Ultra is surprisingly tart
Re: DFW Draft Tournament 2018

I'm afraid I won't be able to make it this time, as something has come up. Best of luck to all.

I wish you high rolls, fair winds, and following seas.
I am a proud member of Platyfly!, a sketch comedy YouTube channel dedicated to giving Platypi the Flying Special Power!
Old March 23rd, 2018, 12:12 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Thanks, Mark. I'll be bringing Flash Fire and Quasach Playground. So that will round out our group of 5 maps.
Alright, sounds good to me! Minus Leo, my group contains a total of 6 people: Angi, me, and four more guests. I believe that this will be the final count, as it looks like most of the other people I have been waiting on will be busy that day.

Also, @cornflake and I were planning on meeting there so that I could buy some of his sets. He said that he might want to stick around to watch for a little bit, too.
Old March 24th, 2018, 05:51 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I forgot to post earlier, but I have Phi Theta Kappa stuff going on today, if I can make it out at all it will likely be after the tournament is already started.
Old March 24th, 2018, 11:30 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks for hosting this tournament, guys! All of us had a great time, and we look forward to the next event, whenever it might be! To give an idea of when we'd be the busiest, our classes end on April 29th, with the finals progressing until May 7th. I can't speak for anyone else (I don't remember who all lives in the area), but should there be another tournament over the Summer, I will do my best to make it!
Old March 25th, 2018, 02:34 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Thanks for hosting this tournament, guys! All of us had a great time, and we look forward to the next event, whenever it might be! To give an idea of when we'd be the busiest, our classes end on April 29th, with the finals progressing until May 7th. I can't speak for anyone else (I don't remember who all lives in the area), but should there be another tournament over the Summer, I will do my best to make it!
Cool, man. We'll keep that in mind. Thanks again for coming out and bringing your group with you. It was great to get to meet everyone and play against them.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old March 25th, 2018, 05:58 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Final Standings for the record books:

1. Dignan
2. Ian
3. R˙chean
4. Chris
5. Astroking
6. Loken
7. Morgan
8. Joseph

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old May 3rd, 2018, 11:12 AM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation

I don't log into this site much anymore. and I moved from Tx back to Ga. not quite 3 yrs ago, though I do miss playing, my actual collection sits pretty much unused now.
if anyone wants my contact info let me know, as I'll be checking this site for next couple weeks as I get rid of the last pile of unused scape stuff Ive got.

cheers
Rod

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events