Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old March 10th, 2013, 10:44 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Online Heroscape Season 6: Sign up until 3-12-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Alternating placement seems like the way to go. I remember MLH Season 1 had a weird startzone map (one of the hexes you could start in was the middle of your opponent's startzone), and it used alternating placement. This map is more extreme than that one, so I'd think that the same thing is necessary.
Yes, I'm pretty sure we'll alternate placement (the build instructions actually call for it).

Old March 11th, 2013, 01:28 AM

=Ace= is surprisingly tart

Not to be annoying or demanding, but would you update the OP so that everyone who signed up can know if they got in or nit, Thanks.

I wonder if she still remembers...
Old March 11th, 2013, 01:39 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Ace= View Post
Not to be annoying or demanding, but would you update the OP so that everyone who signed up can know if they got in or nit, Thanks.
If we haven't contacted you and asked for a correction, your entry is good.

Last edited by dok; March 11th, 2013 at 07:38 PM. Reason: FWIW, we are now in the neighborhood of 40 entries.
Old March 11th, 2013, 07:35 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

I wavered back and forth for a while before deciding to participate in Season 6. My armies have been submitted and now I can look forward to the first round. I can't wait to have some great games with everyone!
Old March 11th, 2013, 11:10 PM

TheLegendaryIrishSword knows what's in an order marker TheLegendaryIrishSword knows what's in an order marker

When is the cut off 3-12-13 like right at midnight on that date or right before 3-13-13 at 11:59 pm? My friends are having trouble with time crunches.

The Legendary Irish Sword
Old March 12th, 2013, 01:14 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegendaryIrishSword View Post
When is the cut off 3-12-13 like right at midnight on that date or right before 3-13-13 at 11:59 pm? My friends are having trouble with time crunches.
Sometime on the evening of the 12th is the cutoff.
Old March 12th, 2013, 01:46 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

My armies are in!

I think my army for the Delta+ round will.... prove surprising.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The CEE View Post
I wavered back and forth for a while before deciding to participate in Season 6. My armies have been submitted and now I can look forward to the first round. I can't wait to have some great games with everyone!
Old March 12th, 2013, 02:16 AM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness

How do uncommons work in the "3 different army cards" rule. They do require a separate card for each is why I'm interested.

[COLOR=Green]Online Heroscape record: 13-12[/COLOR]
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/8zfzgj.gif[/IMG]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23292"]My epic 15 pound homemade ceramic dice tower.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=5351"]My mega-maps.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26271"]Heroscape: The BOGO of All Time.[/URL]
Old March 12th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by hivelord View Post
How do uncommons work in the "3 different army cards" rule. They do require a separate card for each is why I'm interested.
No, multiples of the same Uncommon do not count as different cards.

Old March 12th, 2013, 11:16 AM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hivelord View Post
No, multiples of the same Uncommon do not count as different cards.
That is what I thought. I'm going with some kind of "out there" armies this time. Not expecting to do all that well, but it should be a good time.

[COLOR=Green]Online Heroscape record: 13-12[/COLOR]
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/8zfzgj.gif[/IMG]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23292"]My epic 15 pound homemade ceramic dice tower.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=5351"]My mega-maps.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26271"]Heroscape: The BOGO of All Time.[/URL]
Old March 12th, 2013, 12:21 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm not able to now, but I will be signing up for this sometime this evening, hopefully around 6 or 7 central time. Will that be okay?
Old March 12th, 2013, 12:23 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sujoah View Post
I'm not able to now, but I will be signing up for this sometime this evening, hopefully around 6 or 7 central time. Will that be okay?

However, don't delay...Or you could end up on the sub list.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events