Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Old October 30th, 2007, 08:59 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Favorite Halloween Movies? Shows? Books? Etc?

Well, Halloween is right around the corner - literally! To get the point, I as you this - if you were to create one big conglomerate of Halloween junk, what would it consist of? I want to see everything - horror, mystery, thriller. Music, books, movies. EVERYTHING. In short, just put your favorite Halloween-ish Media here.

Here's mine.

Books
Uhh... I can only think of those campy Goosebumps books from when I was in Elementary School. Heh.

Movies
I'm not big on Horror Movies, though the Classics - Dracula, Wolf-Man, Frankenstein, Psycho, etc are all must haves. The more recent thriller movies from the 60s, 70s, 80s would be good to put in. Halloween, Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, Texas Chainsaw Massacre... all good, though they can get a bit campy. And Young Frankenstein. You gotta love Young Frankenstein. Ghostbusters, too.

TV Shows
Twilight Zone. The end.

How 'bout you?
Old October 30th, 2007, 09:05 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Anything with Zombies!!!

Books:
World War Z

Movies:
Night, Dawn, jelly beans of the Dead anything. America Werewolf also rocks.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old October 30th, 2007, 09:06 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
I'm with you, not liking horror movies too much. But I love the old ones. I don't know any books. But the picture of Dorian Gray is supposed to be good. I love Young Frankenstien too. And I don't know any TV shows.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old October 30th, 2007, 11:31 PM
I'm my own grandpa

Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby!
Movie: Prince of Darkness

GENERATION 27:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
Old October 31st, 2007, 12:46 AM

Dictatorbilbo is surprisingly tart
It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. 'nuff said.

MR. GRUBBY'S
GRAND ADVENTURE

~ ONLY IN THE ~
KAUNAN KEEP
Old November 3rd, 2007, 03:58 PM

willwall54022 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dictatorbilbo
It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. 'nuff said.
totally

Some people say sexy and some people say willwall54022
Old November 3rd, 2007, 09:42 PM
has been BANNED

The Super Atheist is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Books: Zombie Survival Guide, World War Z

Movies: Dawn of the Dead, Night of the Living Dead, all the other Romero zombie movies, 28 Days and 28 Weeks. The Aliens movies, notably the second one, Aliens.

The Others... nothing about that movie was scary... except for that book of dead people. Who keeps a book of dead people anyways?! What is wrong with you?! I don't care if you're from the 1800's, that is creepy... way past creepy, like shaking with terror scary!! I don't think I'll ever watch that movie again.

The Exorcist... thought that movie was going to be EXTREMELY scary... once I actually saw the whole movie... not scary.

And now, my fears of burning to death have been over turned by fears of being chainsawed from the feet upwards. Thank you Running Man!
Old November 4th, 2007, 01:40 AM

that guy has disabled reputation
The Garfield halloween special is waaaaay better than Charlie Brown. Psssh.
Old November 5th, 2007, 10:35 PM

Mindfreak is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Super Atheist
Books: Zombie Survival Guide, World War Z

Movies: Dawn of the Dead, Night of the Living Dead, all the other Romero zombie movies, 28 Days and 28 Weeks. The Aliens movies, notably the second one, Aliens.

The Others... nothing about that movie was scary... except for that book of dead people. Who keeps a book of dead people anyways?! What is wrong with you?! I don't care if you're from the 1800's, that is creepy... way past creepy, like shaking with terror scary!! I don't think I'll ever watch that movie again.

The Exorcist... thought that movie was going to be EXTREMELY scary... once I actually saw the whole movie... not scary.

And now, my fears of burning to death have been over turned by fears of being chainsawed from the feet upwards. Thank you Running Man!
ha,Ha!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media