Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old February 18th, 2013, 05:29 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
The Book of Wolfsbane

The Book of Wolfsbane

C3G MARVEL WAVE 24
THEY CAME FROM BEYOND!

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Infinity Challenge set.
Its model number and name are #028-030 / Wolfsbane.
Its model number and name are #160 / Rahne Sinclair.

Character Bio - A Scottish mutant, Wolfsbane possesses the ability to transform into a wolf or into a transitional state somewhere between human and wolf. She has honed her powers to shift between human and wolf characteristics but must keep her feral instincts at bay when she does.
She was originally a member of the X-Men's 1980s junior team The New Mutants. Later on she joined the Pentagon-sponsored X-Factor and was also associated with the British superhero team Excalibur. She appeared for a time as a teacher at Xavier's Academy in New X-Men. She served as a member of the X-Factor Investigations detective agency, until she joined the new incarnation of X-Force. - Wikipedia

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Last edited by tcglkn; February 10th, 2022 at 02:20 PM.
Old February 18th, 2013, 05:30 PM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Wolfsbane - Design Phase

NAME = WOLFSBANE
SECRET IDENTITY = RAHNE SINCLAIR

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = INVESTIGATOR
PERSONALITY = CONFLICTED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 130

SCENT OF BLOOD
Wolfsbane may add 2 to her Move number for this turn. If she does, she must end her movement within 4 spaces of a figure with one or more Wound Markers on its card.

DEVASTATING POUNCE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 6.
Choose a non-adjacent figure within 4 clear sight spaces whose base is not higher or lower than 6 levels from the base of Wolfsbane. Before attacking, place Wolfsbane adjacent to the chosen figure. If the chosen figure is destroyed with this special attack, immediately place Wolfsbane on the space previously occupied by the chosen figure. If the figure is not destroyed, place one Wound Marker on this card. When Wolfsbane is moved by this special attack, she will take any leaving engagement attacks.

KEEP THE FAITH
Any time an opponent would take temporary or permanent control of Wolfsbane, you may instead remove one unrevealed Order Marker from this card.

Last edited by Karat; May 17th, 2021 at 11:53 PM.
Old February 18th, 2013, 05:31 PM

Comic art:
Spoiler Alert!

Mini pics: here.

Backgrounds:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by TrollBrute; March 18th, 2013 at 10:06 PM.
Old February 18th, 2013, 06:01 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I really like Keep The Faith but I think Blood Tracking needs something more. Is she tracking in order to attack?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 18th, 2013, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I really like Keep The Faith but I think Blood Tracking needs something more. Is she tracking in order to attack?
It should have a couple uses: A) to catch up to her allies and B) give her the chance to move 8 spaces in a turn and then Pounce an opponent's figure. I think this will make her role a mid-to-late game unit, allowing her to get into the action quickly and surprise the opponent.

Old February 18th, 2013, 06:32 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'm liking how her powers work together.
Old February 18th, 2013, 06:33 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

How about this, riffing off of Kraven's power?

BLOOD TRACKING
When a hero with one or more wound markers on its card ends its move within 4 clear sight spaces of Wolfsbane, you may immediately move Wolfsbane up to 2 spaces.

Quote:
Old February 18th, 2013, 06:42 PM

Quote:

BLOOD TRACKING
When a hero with one or more wound markers on its card ends its move within 4 clear sight spaces of Wolfsbane, you may immediately move Wolfsbane up to 2 spaces.
Hmm, I'm open to changing the power, but I'm not sure I see the theme of that suggestion, and I don't see how it would be more useful or more fun. The theme of the power in the SP is her tracking down units, like a wolf would. This feels more like a battle maneuver or a foresight power.

Old February 18th, 2013, 06:45 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Should she have the same SA as Sabretooth?

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old February 18th, 2013, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Quote:

BLOOD TRACKING
Hmm, I'm open to changing the power, but I'm not sure I see the theme of that suggestion, and I don't see how it would be more useful or more fun. The theme of the power in the SP is her tracking down units, like a wolf would. This feels more like a battle maneuver or a foresight power.
Foresight after the hero moves? OK....

Anyway, if you keep the power as-is, the wording needs to change. You can't add to her Move when her move has already ended.

Quote:
Old February 18th, 2013, 07:02 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I kind of feel like she should have a weaker Pounce than Sabretooth... not entirely sure of her character, though, so I could be wrong.

Happy with her overall. Not 100% sure if Keeping the Faith is necessary but it's a nice enough touch.
Old February 18th, 2013, 08:59 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I could see something like "POUNCE SPECIAL ATTACK" or "WOLF POUNCE SPECIAL ATTACK" that's the same as the current special attack, but with an attack of 4 or 5 instead.

I like the current power set overall. The Blood Tracking should come first.

quozl - what did we do with the Move number issue on Ventriloquist? He's our clearest precedent here.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library