Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Notices

Old April 9th, 2021, 10:18 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
ScapeCon: B/S/T Games

Please use this thread to list what games you're looking to get rid of and what games you're looking to acquire. Post haves/wants (or links to haves/wants), then PM each other deals they're interested in making. Once they settle on something, post what they're buying/selling/trading in the thread and it'll be put in the OP. That way everyone can see what's no longer available, and just check the OP before ScapeCon to make sure they've got everything they need.

===============

NecroBlade bringing 10th x1, Minions x2 for MegaSilver

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Last edited by NecroBlade; July 23rd, 2021 at 07:45 AM.
Old April 9th, 2021, 11:11 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: CoVCon: B/S/T Games

See my BGG Wishlist and TradeList
Old April 10th, 2021, 08:35 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: ScapeCon: B/S/T Games

@OEAO I was thinking for this thread people could post haves/wants (or links to haves/wants), then PM each other deals they're interested in making. Once they settle on something, post what they're buying/selling/trading in the thread and it'll be put in the OP. That way everyone can see what's no longer available, and just check the OP before ScapeCon to make sure they've got everything they need. If that sounds like a good idea, I'm happy to have someone give me control of the OP and manage the list.

Thanks for starting this thread (and I believe @Dysole for the subforum).

My Heroscape Haves/Wants:
NecroBlade's Trades

Other Games Haves:
Spoiler Alert!

BGG Wishlist: NecroBlade's Wishlist

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Last edited by NecroBlade; April 13th, 2021 at 07:46 PM.
Old April 10th, 2021, 10:30 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
@OEAO I was thinking for this thread people could post haves/wants (or links to haves/wants), then PM each other deals they're interested in making. Once they settle on something, post what they're buying/selling/trading in the thread and it'll be put in the OP. That way everyone can see what's no longer available, and just check the OP before ScapeCon to make sure they've got everything they need. If that sounds like a good idea, I'm happy to have someone give me control of the OP and manage the list.

Thanks for starting this thread (and I believe @Dysole for the subforum).

My Heroscape Haves/Wants:
NecoBlade's Trades

Other Games Haves:
Spoiler Alert!

BGG Wishlist: NecroBlade's Wishlist
I'm in on that! I'll be figuring out my own list next month. And yeah, I'd be grateful if you took over this OP as well!
Old May 10th, 2021, 01:41 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

OEAO's For Trade List (also see my HeroScape Sale List in my Signature)

WANT LIST
2-Player Games:
Tier 0:
BattleLore: Heralds of Dreadfall and Terrors of the Mist Army Packs
BattleLore: Great Dragon, Razorwings, and Mountain Giant Reinforcement Packs
L5R LCG Cycles 3-5

Tier 1:
Gruff
Lyngk
Naga Raja
Tzaar

Tier 2:
Babel
Blue Moon Legends
Bushido
Caper
Combo Fighter
Covert
Dungeon Twister
Epigo
Getaway Driver
Haven
Robin of Locksley
Shobu
Skyward
Tao Long
Thunder and Lightning
Undaunted: Normandy

Tier 3:
Star Wars: Queen’s Gambit (OOP)
Tannhauser (OOP)

Family Games:
Tier 1:
Junk Art (Wooden Edition)
Photosynthesis
Yamatai

Tier 2:
Adventure Land
Airlines Europe
Aquatica
Archaeology: The New Expedition
Automania
Azul: Summer Pavilion
Burger Joint
Cursed Court
David and Goliath
Demon Worker
Detective Club
Dragon Castle
Drop It
Eternity
Excape
Flick of Faith
Gangsta
Hey, That’s My Fish
Islebound
Just One
Lanterns: the Harvest Festival
Mystery of the Abbey
Paper Tales
Planet
Pony Express
Qe
Relic Runners
Sentient
Sheep and Thief
That’s Life
Tobago
Tokaido
Trains and Stations
Vabanque
Vegas Showdown
Welcome To...
Word on the Street

Other Games:
Forbidden Desert
ICECOOL 2
Marvel Champions
Rising 5: Runes of Asteros
Rising Sun (Full Kickstarter Pledge)
Space Hulk: Death Angel
Xia

Last edited by OEAO; May 25th, 2021 at 01:51 PM.
Old May 28th, 2021, 10:15 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

I’ve come to the realization that I just don’t like miniatures games that much. I have decent sized collections of Godtear and the original Monsterpocalypse. If someone’s actually interested in either, I can send pictures.
Old May 28th, 2021, 10:54 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
I’ve come to the realization that I just don’t like miniatures games that much. I have decent sized collections of Godtear and the original Monsterpocalypse. If someone’s actually interested in either, I can send pictures.
But Heroscape....

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 28th, 2021, 10:58 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
But Heroscape....
Lol, I guess what I mean is that I've found the ones that I really like (HeroScape, Legion, X-Wing, Kaosball, Battlelore, and Rum and Bones being the main ones), and I'd rather play a complex card game like the competitive FFG LCGs over a fairly complex (rules-wise) minis game.

Last edited by OEAO; May 28th, 2021 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Especially when I have to test so many HeroScape maps...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon