Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 9th, 2011, 12:54 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Oracle - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I love it. & I love #7 comic. (that's the one I picked out almost a year ago )
Sweet. That pretty much decides it, then. Can't wait to get this girly going! I think she's going to be a nice fit in just about any DCU army - and a great counter to Riddler and Joker to boot.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 9th, 2011, 01:08 AM
Themed His Pants

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Very cool design. She'll help out any army with how versatile her powers are.

My Customs: Metroid / Starcraft / Classic
Old July 9th, 2011, 01:11 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, originally I was thinking of making her work more with Vigilante/Crime Fighter synergies, but after talking things out with Griff, we decided on a more encompassing approach, and I'm really happy with the results. I think Secret Attack Plan X is going to be a lot of fun. And, one-on-one in end game, she's going to get initiative pretty much all the time!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 9th, 2011, 01:13 AM
Themed His Pants

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

No kidding! +12 initiative is pretty sick. Pair her with Sentinels, Joker and Riddler. Uh oh

My Customs: Metroid / Starcraft / Classic
Old July 9th, 2011, 01:16 AM

Yeah, but you only get the +12 if you give her all the turns for the round, which is pretty limiting. Most of the time, she'll probably give you a +3 and the Secret Attack Plan X boost.

Old July 9th, 2011, 02:01 AM
Tickles Pickles

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea I really like this design. Moving order markers from dead army cards is a great help in any superhero army.

C3G Books of Index | C3G Sortable Index

Welcome to C3G | How to Lead a C3G Design | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Discord Server

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
At least you're pretty, though.
Old July 9th, 2011, 09:15 PM
"Special Eyes"

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

TACTICAL SURVEILLANCE
When rolling for initiative, you may add 3 to your initiative roll for each Order Marker on this card.

SECRET ATTACK PLAN
Before any figure you control attacks with a normal attack, you may reveal the an X-Order Marker on this card and add one automatic skull to that attack.

CONTINGENCY PLAN
If Oracle is still in play, when all figures on an Army Card you control are destroyed, you may immediately remove any unrevealed Order Markers from that card and place them on any other card you control instead.

Minor suggestions.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - WAVE 33 - BATMAN FOREVER
Old July 9th, 2011, 09:50 PM

Thanks! Will definitely make those changes when the breathing period expires.

Old July 11th, 2011, 04:24 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Old July 11th, 2011, 04:25 PM

Sweet. Thanks. I'm going to link those to the OP and make the other updates now that the breathing period has ended. Now that I have a moment, I'll send out some ERBs too.

Old July 11th, 2011, 05:34 PM

Thanks for the quick response! She's a good Riddler and Baron von Strucker counter as well.

Cheers,
Bats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins
Before now I knew nothing about this character, but reading over her powers literally made me smile

Secret Attack Plan is neat, but Contingency Plan is even better! Looks like a fun but niche 'B' range hero. Good counter to Joker's Reorganized Chaos.

Nice work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Hey guys,

As always, all feedback is welcome and appreciated!

NAME = Oracle

SECRET IDENTITY = BARBARA GORDON

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = STRATEGIST
PERSONALITY = BRILLIANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 110 (?)

TACTICAL SURVEILLANCE
When rolling for initiative, you may add 3 to your roll for each Order Marker on this card.

SECRET ATTACK PLAN
Before any figure you control attacks with a normal attack, you may reveal an X-Order Marker on this card and add one automatic skull to that attack.

CONTINGENCY PLAN
When an Army Card you control has all of its figures destroyed, you may immediately remove any unrevealed Order Markers from that card and place them on any other card you control, as long as Oracle is still in play.

Old July 11th, 2011, 05:37 PM

Sweet! Thanks for the kind words and insights.

Cheers,
Bats

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl
Oracle

Oooo, so this is Oracle. Griffin did an amazing proxy job with this. Only place I found this in stock was StrikeZoneOnline, but I haven't ordered it yet.

Quick check of Wikipedia after seeing her alias Barbara Gordon, this is Commissioner Gordon's daughter! Man, I need to read comics.

Tactical Surveillance

Wow, that's pretty cool.

She likely won't warrant more than +6 (one for X and another to move her), but that can be very useful to counter Joker, Riddler, and Anti-Monitor.

Secret Attack Plan

Wow, that's pretty cool. I assume this can apply to her own attack at well.

Perhaps it should say "Order Marker X" instead of "X-Order Marker" based on Professor X's wording.

Contingency Plan

You've obviously read by Burt's Beer battle reports. Yes, when I have a figure down to the last life, I'll plant an Order Marker on it to give it a last hurrah before going down. Then they miss initiative, the figure gets blown to bits, and I've lost a turn. One game, I lost two turns in a row doing this! Obviously, I'm not a strategist. However, that's part of what makes Heroscape so much fun.

I love that this is based on the actual destruction of the figure(s). Based on the wording, you'll place all order markers on only one card, rather than spreading them to different cards. That's cool.

Final Thoughts

Perhaps this is the introduction of a C3G wave called "Help davidlhsl Play Better." Hmmmm, maybe we'll see a figure that explains the difference between placing and moving, another figure that reminds me to use destructible objects, and another that helps me drop my dice down my dice tower without any bouncing off the edge and falling on the floor.

Ok, I'll be serious. This is an awesome design, and I can see this being useful in just about any army. I love it!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library