Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 20th, 2006, 12:04 AM
Monster Manual Memorizer

Robotech Master has disabled reputation
Spider-like Witch from a HeroScape Commercial

Since I don't remember the name of this creature, I found it hard to do a search on the board; therefore, I'll just ask.

Years ago, before I started getting into HeroScape, I saw a commerical for HeroScape that opened with a Cartoon of a Soldier (Drake) climbing a castle with some support (they were sieging the castle IIRC). The castle was being defended by a Mind Controlled Raelin, but Raelin wasn't Shackled by the Marro, it was a Spider-like creature, female apparently, who controlled Raelin through a talisman that linked their minds together.

Drake received a vision from someone (forget who) while fighting Raelin, and figured out about the Talisman, which he cut from Raelin, thus freeing her from the mind control. The victorious heroes then gathered at the base of the castle while the Spider lady made her escape. The heroes picked up the Talisman and crushed it; because the talisman was linked to Spider-witch's mind, it fried her brain as she was making her getaway.

It's been a long time since I've seen it. Does anyone remember this commercial? Does this Spider-lady exist in the units or plotline yet, because none of the existing units I've seen remind me of what she looked like in that cartoon.
Old July 20th, 2006, 12:19 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Kee-Mo-Shi... Should be released some time in the near future.
Old July 20th, 2006, 12:20 AM

django is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
i think thats the character from the contest hasbro had.some little girl created it.

Ądn sʇɐɥʍ
Old July 20th, 2006, 12:42 AM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I got the mom to post a little bit ago.

http://heroscapers.com/community/sho...?p=21110#23807

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAR/235
Hello there.

Some of you may or may not remember me, but I'm the mother of Hannah the Heroscape winner/creator of Kee-mo-shi.

Bunjee contacted me and kindly invited me to your new board, which looks great by the way.

Hannah has been to NY and got to tour DC comics, which was an incredible experience for Hannah. Just an update, Kee-mo-shi will be added to the Heroscape game. As far as when, I don't know. I also don't know what accessories or characters will be included with Kee-mo-shi. We were told we would be kept in the loop, so more information will come later.
Old July 20th, 2006, 04:55 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Cool! I didn't realise that Kee-mo-shi had been made up by a competition winner, and i can't wait for kee-mo-shi to be in the game!
Old July 20th, 2006, 07:22 AM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Kee-Mo-Shi... Should be released some time in the near future.
I'm guessing the next Large Hero Pack ( Wave 6.5 ? ). I don't think she will fit in a blister pack, but I could be wrong.

I am interested to see what stats she has. Also, I'd be curious to know what criteria were used to select her above other entries, and who actually made the decision. I am guessing Rob and Craig had some input and would know. Might be something to ask at Gen Con.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old July 20th, 2006, 09:13 AM
ultradoug

Re: Spider-like Witch from a HeroScape Commercial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotech Master
Since I don't remember the name of this creature, I found it hard to do a search on the board; therefore, I'll just ask.

Years ago, before I started getting into HeroScape, I saw a commerical for HeroScape that opened with a Cartoon of a Soldier (Drake) climbing a castle with some support (they were sieging the castle IIRC). The castle was being defended by a Mind Controlled Raelin, but Raelin wasn't Shackled by the Marro, it was a Spider-like creature, female apparently, who controlled Raelin through a talisman that linked their minds together.

Drake received a vision from someone (forget who) while fighting Raelin, and figured out about the Talisman, which he cut from Raelin, thus freeing her from the mind control. The victorious heroes then gathered at the base of the castle while the Spider lady made her escape. The heroes picked up the Talisman and crushed it; because the talisman was linked to Spider-witch's mind, it fried her brain as she was making her getaway.

It's been a long time since I've seen it. Does anyone remember this commercial? Does this Spider-lady exist in the units or plotline yet, because none of the existing units I've seen remind me of what she looked like in that cartoon.

http://www.hasbro.com/heroscape/default.cfm?page=movies

http://www.hasbro.com/heroscape/heroscapecrunch.mov <-- is the movie you are talking about. (the first 3 lead up to it) (right click save as, requires Quicktime to view)

the comics also cover the same story Arc, with a minor diferance or two.. the main being that The Cowbow is mind controled in the comic- but not in the cartoon.

I make fun of this cartoon here:

http://heroscapebin08.tripod.com/theredo.wmv

(right click save as , I recomend winamp, but windows movie player works)

The
Quote:
vision from someone
is from Jandar, who also is not a figure (yet?)

Who gives Drake his magical Sword... the referance I make in my version is crossing over to the comic.

There you go.
Old July 20th, 2006, 05:28 PM

Roufus has disabled reputation
This may be a nitpicky small little fanboy of a concern
BUT
I'm concerned as to that characters mouth.
'mouth, you say?'
Yea, its MOUTH!
In the little cartoon movie featuring it, it had a fairly normal style pie-hole.
Marro's are supposed to have boney/melty looking pie holes!

Is this going to be fixed?
Stick with the general design already created.
You're not going to have FAT elves
You're not going to have WUSSY vikings.
and you shouldn't have normal mouthed marrows!
Old July 21st, 2006, 05:30 PM

Niner has disabled reputation
I think that may have been the design of the Character, although, from what I have been reading about the contest, It sounds like she only named and chose a power for said character. We can only wait until the figure is out. But ponder this... No other Marro is coloured, (If I remember correctly KMS was green in the cartoon) and there are no Marros as of yet with hair. There are also no Female Marros that we know of.... How do you tell a Marro's gender *ponder ponder...

Let's Take The Weapons And War Itself With Us To Hell! -Duo Maxwell

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion