Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old April 17th, 2017, 05:46 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Re: Sports: MLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Cubs players chip in to by Stephen Piscotty a new uniform:
Yeah... wow.

I know this is late but I just saw this. Hilarious. Sorry again St. Louis fans

Old April 17th, 2017, 08:40 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Most painful trip around the bases in MLB history.
Old October 24th, 2017, 07:55 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

I'm really looking forward to the Dodgers/Astros World Series that begins tonight. I like both teams about the same and would be happy to see either of them win the championship (although Houston has a slight edge with me because Jose Altuve is like Baseball Wolverine). Most importantly, the baseball gods were kind and made sure neither the Nationals or Yankees are involved.

Play ball!
Old October 24th, 2017, 08:13 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
I'm really looking forward to the Dodgers/Astros World Series that begins tonight. I like both teams about the same and would be happy to see either of them win the championship (although Houston has a slight edge with me because Jose Altuve is like Baseball Wolverine). Most importantly, the baseball gods were kind and made sure neither the Nationals or Yankees are involved.

Play ball!
Wish is was the Indians there, but this will be a fun series. I hope the ‘Stros pull it out but if it goes 6 or 7 Games I won’t mind too much either way.
Old October 24th, 2017, 11:11 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Pretty clean game. My son did a book report on Jackie Robinson a couple of years ago and since then the Dodger's have been his girlfriend team so he'll be happy watching the highlights during breakfast tomorrow.

Now that the Astro's are in the same division as the Ranger's it's hard to root for them even though I like their play style.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 25th, 2017, 10:54 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Anybody else find home runs super boring? I haven't found the world series very exciting, only 1 run scored without a long ball so far through almost 2 games.
Old October 25th, 2017, 11:02 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Anybody else find home runs super boring? I haven't found the world series very exciting, only 1 run scored without a long ball so far through almost 2 games.
Great pitchers do that. I'm actually enjoying tonight's game emmensly.

Houston is actually really good at not striking out...they just ran into Kershaw on fire last night.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 25th, 2017, 11:09 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Good pitching is great. I don't mind low scoring. But a game of solo homers is a game without much anticipation, and anticipation is what makes sports exciting.
Old October 25th, 2017, 11:12 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Good pitching is great. I don't mind low scoring. But a game of solo homers is a game without much anticipation, and anticipation is what makes sports exciting.
There is anticipation on every pitch because of the HR chance.

Old October 25th, 2017, 11:39 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Well the ‘Stros certainly don’t think the solo home run is boring!

Altuve! Correa! Back. To. Back!
Old October 26th, 2017, 02:09 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Well the ‘Stros certainly don’t think the solo home run is boring!

Altuve! Correa! Back. To. Back!
And then a blown lead! And then Springer hits a 2-run shot! And then Culberson hits a solo shot to pull within 1! And then Puig the Hero just the inning before becomes the goat! What a game!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old October 26th, 2017, 03:06 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Woohoo.

As a Tigers fan I am rooting for JV and the Astros. Great game, wish JV got the win though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV