Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Which of Khosumet's Army do you think is better?
Anubian Wolves 41 58.57%
Wolves of Badru 29 41.43%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 27th, 2009, 01:13 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Unit Debate #14 -- Anubian Wolves Vs. Wolves of Badru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
If the Anubians could only bond with a variety of Heroes like the Knights do, then I think they'd be quite the topic on conversation in the Power Rankings instead of 'are they better than their brethren' conversations.

It's too bad really, would have made for a great thematic army.

As for the actual topic, I think the WoB are better (stat-wise), but the Anubians are more fun. Get the unleashed fury rolls going and they can cut through anything.
There just happens to be a DnD mini called Werewolf lord. I think he would make a very suitable darklord. He towers over other figures and stands at about hieght 9.

And he gives high fives like his Anubian brethren.
Old August 27th, 2009, 06:07 PM

Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker
Re: Unit Debate #14 -- Anubian Wolves Vs. Wolves of Badru

I voted for the WoB because of the are also good at taking down ranged squads, even those with height advantage. That's is simply fun. I also like more how they look.

I don't care about choosing my army based on strategy. I choose an army based on coolness and personal appeal... even if it means that my units will die trying. Hail to the glory of HeroScape and bravery.

Last edited by Hero Hot Hatch; August 27th, 2009 at 06:20 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units