Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 11th, 2019, 05:30 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: NHSD in Maryland! 10/12!!

Hey @Man_At_Arms , please let me know about the other Jersey guys!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 11th, 2019, 05:50 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks for choosing one of my maps. It really means a lot. Let me know if you have any feedback after playing on it.
Old October 11th, 2019, 05:52 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

You got it! I like its look and I hope for a chance.

= =
Old October 12th, 2019, 10:40 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Ok, all you turkeys. I’m hitting the road. See you soon!

= =
Old October 12th, 2019, 09:54 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Thanks for coming, all!

For those who asked, the awesome mini I showed you (already announced for the C3V) was this one:

https://paizo.com/products/btpy8wss?...tered-Star-Gug

While you are shopping there, you might also be interested in these, which have already been announced for upcoming releases:

Pathfinder Battles figures from the Maze of Death and Legends of Golarion sets. The minis are Ulat-kini, Ulat-kini Mystic, and Ulat-kini Warrior (a common squad)
Pathfinder Battles figure from the Skulls and Shackles set. Its name is Drowning Devil (a unique hero)
Pathfinder Battles Slime Demon, #12 from the Wrath of the Righteous set (a unique hero)

Happy shopping!

= =
Old October 15th, 2019, 03:53 PM

kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker

Sorry everyone. I missed that the date was changed to the 12th. My parents were visiting and I was never free that weekend. I'll let Ken know that I gave him the wrong date. Maybe next time.
Old October 15th, 2019, 04:28 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Oh. Well, that explains that. :/

Next time, I hope. Sorry, Ken!

= =
Old November 27th, 2019, 12:23 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Hey guys ( @Dad_Scaper ), I didn't see a "Meet other Scapers" thread for your location, so I'm coming here...I wanted to poke in and see if anybody knows @Robber personally? I'm a little concerned about him. He hasn't been on the boards lately (last time was Aug 23rd 2018 ), and last I texted him around that time he mentioned he was going through some health issues etc. I've tried texting multiple times since, but nothing. I don't wanna assume the worst, but have no other way of knowing how he's doing. He's marked his profile as in MD so I'm assuming he's come out to Tournaments in the past? anyway, just trying to cast a wider net and make sure he's okay.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 27th, 2019, 12:50 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Aww.

I haven't seen him in a long time. He was a kid when I met him, but he's a grown man now. I think it's likely that his 'Scape stuff is all in storage. I know it was when I last communicated with him, over a year ago, and he was off at college. So I hope he's well and has just moved on to other hobbies.

He was my son's tourney nemesis, for many years. Good kid, and a fine young man. I hope he and his family are well.

= =
Old November 30th, 2019, 02:39 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Aww.

I haven't seen him in a long time. He was a kid when I met him, but he's a grown man now. I think it's likely that his 'Scape stuff is all in storage. I know it was when I last communicated with him, over a year ago, and he was off at college. So I hope he's well and has just moved on to other hobbies.

He was my son's tourney nemesis, for many years. Good kid, and a fine young man. I hope he and his family are well.
Mmmk, I appreciate it...just surprised he kinda fell off the radar so suddenly as he was an active ARV judge and we haven’t heard from him since.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 14th, 2020, 01:42 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey Dad_Scaper it's been a while. Xanth and I were waxing nostalgic about Scape the other day and I thought I'd pop on and see if there are any events in the works locally?

Looks like we're a few months late for this one but maybe something in the spring?

Thanks.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old January 14th, 2020, 02:04 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

I’d like to! I don’t have a date yet but it’s on my mind.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events