Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old July 10th, 2019, 10:37 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Yeah, I mean listening after the game is over.

Not worried about approval or anything like that though, just curious and interested to listen in on what the commentary sounded like.

How about tomorrow (Thursday, 7/11/19) at 9 pm EST?

Sounds like @Coolio would be the other player

The format description for Assasination at Gencon this year is: "Players bring a 475 point army, 16 figure limit, no marvel. You must bring at least 3 heroes and / or uncommons (more is ok). You cannot have the same uncommon hero more than once. The game will be played using the following format. First place your units, second give your opponent your unique/uncommon hero cards. Finally simultaneously reveal which hero of your opponent you would like to assasinate. Check victory conditions at the end of each turn. Also if your chosen hero leaves your team (Mindshackle, Stab in the Back) for longer than the end of the turn, it is consider as a defeat."
Could you potentially start an hour later? True is working tomorrow and isn't available until 8 MST, though that's getting late at 10 pm for you.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old July 10th, 2019, 10:37 PM

Coolio Woo who?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Wanna tell us the weird idea?
Basically game casting. I've had the idea for a while since I've become a huge fan of watching strategy games on YouTube (like StarCraft, AoE II, and Sir H's channel), and was thinking how it would be cool to have something like that for Heroscape. Kind of like what Sir H does, but with more of a gameplay commentary perspective. I was talking to True about it at our last Utah gathering and we decided why not pull a Thanos and do it ourselves. Best case scenario it works out and we have something to contribute to the community, worst case we get an excuse to hang out for a bit and watch a fun game.

So really what we're looking for is a couple people to just play a game while we watch and talk about it as a kind of trial run to see if it's feasible to do.
I'd be down to be a player for it tomorrow night if you want to run it then.

I would like to be able to listen to the game cast though

For anyone else who wants to play, I'd prefer to play any of the Gencon formats. Possibly Assasination?
That would be great! For listening to the cast, if you mean during then I would be hesitant, just because if we're talking strategy we don't want to influence the game itself with our commentary. But afterwards I'd be more than happy to shoot you (or anyone else playing) the recording, especially if you'd like to view/listen and give approval before we posted it online.
Yeah, I mean listening after the game is over.

Not worried about approval or anything like that though, just curious and interested to listen in on what the commentary sounded like.

How about tomorrow (Thursday, 7/11/19) at 9 pm EST?

Sounds like @Coolio would be the other player

The format description for Assasination at Gencon this year is: "Players bring a 475 point army, 16 figure limit, no marvel. You must bring at least 3 heroes and / or uncommons (more is ok). You cannot have the same uncommon hero more than once. The game will be played using the following format. First place your units, second give your opponent your unique/uncommon hero cards. Finally simultaneously reveal which hero of your opponent you would like to assasinate. Check victory conditions at the end of each turn. Also if your chosen hero leaves your team (Mindshackle, Stab in the Back) for longer than the end of the turn, it is consider as a defeat."
I would be available at that time tomorrow. Let us know @BiggaBullfrog
Old July 10th, 2019, 10:40 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I could start at 10 as long as we actually get started then, later would be too late.

Does 10 est tomorrow work for you @Coolio ?
Old July 10th, 2019, 10:50 PM

Coolio Woo who?

Quote:
I could start at 10 as long as we actually get started then, later would be too late.

I can start at 10est.
Old July 10th, 2019, 10:53 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolio View Post
Quote:

I can start at 10est.
Sounds good! I'll let True know and we'll get prepped for then. I can post a link for you two here tomorrow as well. Do you have a preferred map or would you like it to be a surprise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
I'm also down to play if you want to get a test in tonight. I could use some practice for OHS 33.
That would be great as well! Maybe @Sir Heroscape is available tonight? (Who else plays online often? @Flash_19 maybe an evening game works for you?)

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old July 10th, 2019, 10:57 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

You could also try @capsocrates or @heroscaper2010 , although they’re more hit or miss.
Old July 10th, 2019, 11:17 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
That would be great as well! Maybe @Sir Heroscape is available tonight? (Who else plays online often? @Flash_19 maybe an evening game works for you?)
Evenings are possible sometimes (the earlier I know, the easier it is to schedule in), though I'm going to be having family in town for the next 4-5 days and won't be available.

EDIT: Thought I should probably mention that I'm totally down for whatever concoction you and TrueMurray have devised.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old July 11th, 2019, 09:37 PM

Coolio Woo who?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolio View Post
Quote:

I can start at 10est.
Sounds good! I'll let True know and we'll get prepped for then. I can post a link for you two here tomorrow as well. Do you have a preferred map or would you like it to be a surprise?

@BiggaBullfrog You setting up a game so we can be ready to go in a half hour? Any map should be fine
Old July 12th, 2019, 09:27 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I'll be available for the next couple of hours for a game.
Old July 12th, 2019, 09:34 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
I'll be available for the next couple of hours for a game.
I'd play. Sending a PM
Old July 13th, 2019, 05:32 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I'm down to play. Who else is available?
@BiggaBullfrog @superfrog @Coolio

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; July 13th, 2019 at 06:12 PM.
Old July 13th, 2019, 08:50 PM

Coolio Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I'm down to play. Who else is available?
@BiggaBullfrog @superfrog @Coolio
I would play a game tonight.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events