Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 1st, 2007, 01:41 PM

legolasbaker has disabled reputation
Stephen Baker the inventor of Hero Quest and Hero Scape

Hi everyone,
I'm a great fan of boardgame Hero Quest (my site in sign)
I would like to know if TODAY Stephen Baker (the inventor of Hero Quest and Hero Scape) is working on the espansions of Hero Scape. Can you tell me ? It's a simple curiosity
Old September 1st, 2007, 02:19 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Stephen Baker the inventor of Hero Quest and Hero Scape

Quote:
Originally Posted by legolasbaker
Hi everyone,
I'm a great fan of boardgame Hero Quest (my site in sign)
I would like to know if TODAY Stephen Baker (the inventor of Hero Quest and Hero Scape) is working on the espansions of Hero Scape. Can you tell me ? It's a simple curiosity
No, Stephen Baker only worked on the conceptual design.

Oh, and I hate your website. The fact that it lies claiming to be an official HeroQuest website simply to garner traffic when it is so obviously not even slightly related to Hasbro/Milton Bradley is very disturbing. Too bad International Law precludes you from being sued over it.

If that came off strong, be advised that this is a long standing argument with legolasbaker from other websites,
Malechi

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old September 1st, 2007, 02:43 PM

legolasbaker has disabled reputation
Quote:
No, Stephen Baker only worked on the conceptual design
What do you mean with "conceptual design" ?

Sorry for my poor English

Quote:
Oh, and I hate your website. The fact that it lies claiming to be an official HeroQuest website simply to garner traffic when it is so obviously not even slightly related to Hasbro/Milton Bradley is very disturbing. Too bad International Law precludes you from being sued over it.
I don't understand your hate. Maybe it is envy, not hate. Hate is a word that you can use with an enemy, I'm not your enemy, but, like you, I'm a fan of Hero Quest.

I have directly asked Hasbro.uk the official permission for my site and Kevin James, business manager of Hasbro, has given me the official permission for my site.

Also you can ask Hasbro.uk the official permission for your site of Hero Quest

Sorry everyone for off-topic
Old September 1st, 2007, 02:59 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Old September 1st, 2007, 03:05 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
legolas, I thought you were gone for good when you left in a huff over this same sort of thing last year. I have no idea where you're from or what language you speak as a first language, but you seem to keep rubbing folks the wrong way. I'm not offended, I'm just making an observation.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old September 1st, 2007, 04:12 PM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by legolasbaker
Quote:
No, Stephen Baker only worked on the conceptual design
What do you mean with "conceptual design" ?
Stephen Baker was only one of three men who designed Heroscape. In fact the idea for the hex terrain was his. He is not involved in the continual development of Heroscape. Of course he might still be a part of it but Hasbro hides this fact, as Mr. Baker seems to have an internet stalker.
Old September 1st, 2007, 04:24 PM
the Teirible

Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
legolas, I thought you were gone for good when you left in a huff over this same sort of thing last year. I have no idea where you're from or what language you speak as a first language, but you seem to keep rubbing folks the wrong way. I'm not offended, I'm just making an observation.
I can really see how his question about Stephen Baker and his involvement with HeroScape might really rub some people the wrong way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
This is a very strong statement and about as aggressive and offensive as anything I've ever seen on this sight. I am wondering if you have any evidence you would like to share which supports your assertions or if you are just spouting hatred based on third hand gossip or some other similarly solid source.

There really is a lot of great information on this sight and also some great people but I find it hard to stomach all the rude posts and hatred spewed by so many members of this sight. There are very few threads which aren't full of posts tearing down other posts for poor spelling and grammer or negative remarks about where they live or the nature of their 'stupid' questions. Really is too bad.

HeroScape is back Baby! Whoo Hoo!!!
Old September 1st, 2007, 04:24 PM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbistro
Of course he might still be a part of it but Hasbro hides this fact, as Mr. Baker seems to have an internet stalker.
LOL!

Old September 1st, 2007, 04:28 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eirikr
Quote:
I can really see how his question about Stephen Baker and his involvement with HeroScape might really rub some people the wrong way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
This is a very strong statement and about as aggressive and offensive as anything I've ever seen on this sight. I am wondering if you have any evidence you would like to share which supports your assertions or if you are just spouting hatred based on third hand gossip or some other similarly solid source.

There really is a lot of great information on this sight and also some great people but I find it hard to stomach all the rude posts and hatred spewed by so many members of this sight. There are very few threads which aren't full of posts tearing down other posts for poor spelling and grammer or negative remarks about where they live or the nature of their 'stupid' questions. Really is too bad.
Sir, you have not been a registered member of this site long enough to remember the trouble that legolasbaker made of himself the last him he posted here. He's unnaturally obsessed with Stephen Baker. So thank you for your opinions; they are uninformed and thus without merit.

I absolutely hate it when someone jumps on someone else without knowing the facts.

Old September 1st, 2007, 04:29 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 1st, 2007, 04:29 PM
ATF Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
I wouldn't eat that; I peed in it.

Old September 1st, 2007, 04:30 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
I wouldn't eat that; I peed in it.
If you look closely, you'll see I'm clearly throwing it everywhere, rather than eating it. :P

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion