Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 15th, 2009, 11:20 PM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun
Diplomacy

I've been having a lot of fun with this classic game recently. At the start of this school year my local gaming club bought the newest version of it. Our Adviser used to play it a lot, and he played a game with us, teaching us the rules, and of course totally dominating us. Such glorious destruction has not been seen in some time...

Anyhow I've become addicted to the game recently, as has the Nerd Herd (a.k.a. my group of gaming buddies). I'm just wondering if there are other scapers out there that play this game, and what they think of it.

Also if you do play, does anyone out there play online? I play through facebook, it has a pretty good Diplomacy App that we've been playing a lot of games through. Orders only take a few minutes a night so we have several games up at once.

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games