Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old October 20th, 2016, 09:09 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: orgsbane's oct. 20th 2016 tradelist - Repaint your 'scap

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
Would love too! It will be a bit before I take another project since I have obfuscatedhippo's so would you like if I PM you once I'm finished? Could be a few weeks, I understand if you want to get them done sooner than that.
No, that sounds fine. It may even be longer than that before I've put room in the budget for shipping and possibly figure purchase. Go ahead and PM me now with a list of figures you are and are not interested in. I have some in mind already but maybe you want different ones.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 20th, 2016, 09:15 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Would love too! It will be a bit before I take another project since I have obfuscatedhippo's so would you like if I PM you once I'm finished? Could be a few weeks, I understand if you want to get them done sooner than that.
No, that sounds fine. It may even be longer than that before I've put room in the budget for shipping and possibly figure purchase. Go ahead and PM me now with a list of figures you are and are not interested in. I have some in mind already but maybe you want different ones.
Perfect! I'll start taking a look, I'll let you know once I got the list ready.
Old December 5th, 2016, 05:41 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm looking for heroscape bases! I'd like to get some reaper miniatures to use a proxies for cv3 skull demons and ebon armor, and I just used up my last base from a batch I ordered years ago. If anyone could help me out with that, I'd be much obliged, I don't care if they are home made or resale, I'll take either.
Old December 5th, 2016, 09:26 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
some reaper miniatures to use a proxies for cv3 skull demons
Which Reaper minis are you planning to use for these? I've been on the lookout for suitable proxies for the Skull Demons and Morgoloth, but haven't liked anything I've found yet.

As for bases, check with @WarBeast . I just purchased a whole bunch from him and believe he has far more. He's been great to work with.
Old December 6th, 2016, 06:54 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmon View Post
Quote:
some reaper miniatures to use a proxies for cv3 skull demons
Which Reaper minis are you planning to use for these? I've been on the lookout for suitable proxies for the Skull Demons and Morgoloth, but haven't liked anything I've found yet.
Well, I was planning on using the Whispering Tyrant for the skull demons:
http://www.miniaturemarket.com/rpr89031.html

And for the ebon armor, Antipalidin, Hellknight order of the nail, Hellknight order of the scourge, and Arrius, skeletal warrior.
http://www.miniaturemarket.com/rpr89030.html
http://www.miniaturemarket.com/rpr89029.html
http://www.miniaturemarket.com/rpr89032.html
http://www.miniaturemarket.com/rpr77158.html

But for you, if you don't want the ebon armor, I'd actually say use the Whispering Tyrant as Morgolith, and use the two Hellknights as skull demons. Hope that gave you some good proxy ideas

EDIT: and you may want to consider picking up the Great Worm, while your at it, Ashli-Dulu looks like it's gonna pass through SoV
Quote:
As for bases, check with WarBeast. I just purchased a whole bunch from him and believe he has far more. He's been great to work with.
Thanks for the heads up, I'll be sure to do that!

Last edited by orgsbane; December 6th, 2016 at 09:13 AM.
Old December 6th, 2016, 03:36 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

Ooh! Good call. This figure is great. I think it matches the Skull Demon characters very well. One thing though is that I'm not thrilled about size. Size is a major hurdle to find proxies for these guys since the original figures are so much larger than the average 28mm figure.

A while ago, I picked up this guy, hoping to use him as a Morgoloth proxy. I think he fits as a leader of demons, not quite convincing for double attack perhaps, but the glaring problem here again is size. I really wish these designs had been done as Medium sized figures.

I suppose that is the nature of using proxies; you may have to resort to less-than-perfect representations. Disregarding size though, these are awesome proxies. Thanks for the suggestions!

Quote:
consider picking up the Great Worm, while your at it, Ashli-Dulu looks like it's gonna pass through SoV
Next Reaper purchase will definitely include this guy. I think it's an amazing design and can't wait to try it on the battlefield!
Old December 6th, 2016, 03:51 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Quote:
Quote:

Ooh! Good call. This figure is great. I think it matches the Skull Demon characters very well. One thing though is that I'm not thrilled about size. Size is a major hurdle to find proxies for these guys since the original figures are so much larger than the average 28mm figure.

A while ago, I picked up this guy, hoping to use him as a Morgoloth proxy. I think he fits as a leader of demons, not quite convincing for double attack perhaps, but the glaring problem here again is size. I really wish these designs had been done as Medium sized figures.

I suppose that is the nature of using proxies; you may have to resort to less-than-perfect representations. Disregarding size though, these are awesome proxies. Thanks for the suggestions!

Quote:
consider picking up the Great Worm, while you're at it, Ashli-Dulu looks like it's gonna pass through SoV
Next Reaper purchase will definitely include this guy. I think it's an amazing design and can't wait to try it on the battlefield!
Yeah, it's a shame about the size, I'm still gonna give him a try and see how he looks in person though, as he does look rather imposing.. Hopefully he's a good deal larger than other 25mm figures.

I've just begun looking for a proxy yesterday though, If I happen to find anything better I'll be sure to shoot you a pm

And that necromancer is a very nice choice, I love that model!
Old December 17th, 2016, 04:05 PM

TechToaster Woo who?
Re: orgsbane's 12/12/16 tradelist, H: Tyrian, repainting for

So if I was thinking about possibly commissioning my entire set of AotP mini's to be painted (1st Main set + Both Expansions)... how much are we talking there?
Old December 17th, 2016, 09:37 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Re: orgsbane's 12/12/16 tradelist, H: Tyrian, repainting for

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechToaster View Post
So if I was thinking about possibly commissioning my entire set of AotP mini's to be painted (1st Main set + Both Expansions)... how much are we talking there?
Thanks for asking! Having done a few now, I've got a pretty good idea of how much I'd like to charge, here is about what I'd be looking for.

Base Game: $120

Battle for Zendikar: $50

Shadows over Innastrid: $110

It's more than I've asked from some, and less than I've asked for others, but I'm really not used to doing big lots for a specific product like this haha. AotP has certainly been keeping me busy. But yeah, I guess this is a good official price listing for anyone interesting in AotP repaints, I'll go ahead and add it to the OP. If you'd like a price breakdown or anything, feel free to PM me about it

EDIT: While my thread is bumped, I may as well post these: I got two Tyrian proxies up for grab, they are two orphaned Protectors I've repainted. $12 each in monies or trade!
https://goo.gl/photos/hdGEPSMSqyt6dYNCA
https://goo.gl/photos/wyJDY84qatyVa1wQ7
https://goo.gl/photos/JwQ1Nntbj3HJyJYR9
Side note, I left the skin as is, but as you can see in the photo they both have little black spots on their right arms. Just felt I should point that out lol

Last edited by orgsbane; December 18th, 2016 at 03:17 PM.
Old January 7th, 2017, 07:01 PM

WarBeast knows what's in an order marker WarBeast knows what's in an order marker
Re: H: Tyrian, orgsbane's 12/12/16 tradelist, repainting for

What amazing work this guy does. My personal fave is how he totally transformed Jotun into Wum Wum from Game of Thrones. My Wildlings can ow bond with a giant from their homeland. Thanks
Old January 7th, 2017, 07:04 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Thanks for the awesome Tyrrian repaint!!! Great work as always
Old January 8th, 2017, 12:23 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
Thanks for the awesome Tyrrian repaint!!! Great work as always
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBeast View Post
What amazing work this guy does. My personal fave is how he totally transformed Jotun into Wum Wum from Game of Thrones. My Wildlings can ow bond with a giant from their homeland. Thanks
Thanks so much for the kind words, it was pleasure working you both of you you

For anyone interested, that last Tyrian proxy is currently on hold and may be sold soon sold

Last edited by orgsbane; January 8th, 2017 at 05:25 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades