Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old July 2nd, 2007, 10:21 AM

outlaw_fan_7_8 has disabled reputation
sorry to ask a dumb question but this mean it MIGHT be on shelves tomorrow?
Old July 2nd, 2007, 10:22 AM

tmacdagreat has disabled reputation
Sweet.
Stats tommorrow .

«cookie - once you have it, you love it.»
http://www.heroscapers.com/images/05.gif
Old July 2nd, 2007, 10:22 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw_fan_7_8
You mean at Wal-Mart or Target? Fat chance...
Old July 2nd, 2007, 10:23 AM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
No, there is absolutely no way that we can tell when Walmart or the rest of the gang will decide to put it up on their shelves.

Sandra, on the other hand, created this thread to let people know that you could buy from her, as she's telling you when it will be in.
Old July 2nd, 2007, 10:26 AM

outlaw_fan_7_8 has disabled reputation
but is it possible AT ALL?
Old July 2nd, 2007, 10:28 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Don't hold your breath.
Old July 2nd, 2007, 10:35 AM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
Right, small retailers like Sandra can and will make the personal action to get it and unpack it and send it, Wallmart will let it set in a warehouse until there is a need to restock.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old July 2nd, 2007, 10:41 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
You're... kiddding... right?

I'm not sure if I should be happy that we're getting new stuff, finally, but I was just getting into a housework schedule and thought "Hey, maybe I can finally catch up!"

KARMA! WHY HAVE YOU SCORNED ME AGAIN!
Old July 2nd, 2007, 10:52 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
As has been said, not likely.

Sandra has pointed out that all distributors have to make their own arrangements for shipment from the manufacturing facility; not a huge priority for them to make special arrangements like it is for HouseMouse.

Even if they did get them to their main distribution facilities tomorrow, that still isn't the stores. From the main import facility they have to be channeled to regional distribution centers then to stores (and there could even be more steps in the flow, depending on the company). You also have to remember that for the big stores, wave 1 is no different than wave 7 or anything in between. They are all just Heroscape Expansion Packs. Then factor in FIFO (First in, First Out), meaning that before wave 7 sees the inside of a local store, all other expansion packs in the warehouses will have to go out to the stores.

Chances of big block retailers having these on shelf tomorrow? Somewhere between zero and next to none.
Old July 2nd, 2007, 11:00 AM

cycoduck is surprisingly tart
Damn, and I already put in a preorder for Marvelscape, some of Cavalier's new lexan maps and other assorted items to round out the $150.00 for shipping. Ah, well. Guess I'll have to put in another order. Great news Sandra.

Old July 2nd, 2007, 11:08 AM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Tomorrow? No.

A week from tomorrow? Perhaps, but unlikely unless your store and local distribution center are totally out of Heroscape at the moment and re-order almost immediately.

Two to three weeks from tomorrow? Wouldn't surprise me to see the first store sightings.

Three or four months from now? Folks are going to be complaining that Wave Seven is still taking up too much shelf space and that they will never see Wave Eight at this rate.

As others have said, the distribution process for big box stores is very different than Sandra's personal touch. I am considering ordering Wave Seven from her along with Marvelscape....even though I know these items will be in stores in just a few weeks time, I'm starting a new job and want to get my play time in now!
Old July 2nd, 2007, 11:13 AM
I got your favorite member right here

Fezzikthedoor knows what's in an order marker Fezzikthedoor knows what's in an order marker
Outlaw: In my experience, under optimum conditions, namely an empty shelf at your local WalMart, a fortuitous order being filled, and their distribution system, you'll might...might...see them on the shelf in 6-8 weeks.

More likely, however, is a wait of up 8-12 weeks. If your local stores have a backlog of older waves, you might not see them for 6 months or more. Seriously.

Do the smart thing, kiddo, and order from HouseMouse. You'll pay a $3.00 "premium" per pack vs. WalMart, but you'll have them shipped direct to your door in the time it takes a Walmart warehouse to even get the boxes off the truck. Plus, you'll be supporting Sandra, who does more than her fair share of supporting the community.

Dance with the one who brung'ya, I always say...

EDIT: Man, like 5 people beat me to the punch. From now on nuh muh chekn ma spellun.

You are the brute squad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh finally
And go Flock yourself.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales