Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Old February 27th, 2015, 02:04 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maklar the Silver Prince View Post
OMG, you dweebs! @brandonwiker You're distress-afying my poor self!

Here's a list of what @Dysole can draft at B- and lower:

Mika Connour C+
Otonashi B-
Kee-Mo-Shi B- C
Moriko C-
Kyntela Gwyn B-
Jorhdawn B- B
Kelda C B
Shiori D
Runa C-
Empress Kiova C-
Saylind C
Kumiko C+

(I'm hoping that's all correct...)
Here's what's on dok's C3V rankings.

Also I want to say with the addition of Daishi he bumped the ninjas up a spot or two especially Shiori. I'll wait for clarification before moving forward.

~Dysole, keeping all his ducks in a row
Old February 27th, 2015, 03:35 PM

Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker
Re: Femme Fatale, Draft time!

That kind of adjustment for Daishi made me realize this:
Not only are those adjustments not accurate, but even the original rating system would not be accurate within the "females only" meta.
(But an inaccurate standing of rankings is better than none)
Old February 27th, 2015, 03:53 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Heh

If we're going straight supers I probably draft the Stepford Cuckoos, Sage, and the Phoenix progression. It's kind of amazing.

~Dysole, who notes that Martian Manhunter really makes the Cuckoo build go but even without him it's still very powerful and is one of the better female only builds within C3G
Old February 27th, 2015, 04:27 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:
OMG, you dweebs! @brandonwiker You're distress-afying my poor self!

Here's a list of what @Dysole can draft at B- and lower:

Mika Connour C+
Otonashi B-
Kee-Mo-Shi B- C
Moriko C-
Kyntela Gwyn B-
Jorhdawn B- B
Kelda C B
Shiori D
Runa C-
Empress Kiova C-
Saylind C
Kumiko C+

(I'm hoping that's all correct...)
Here's what's on dok's C3V rankings.

Also I want to say with the addition of Daishi he bumped the ninjas up a spot or two especially Shiori. I'll wait for clarification before moving forward.

~Dysole, keeping all his ducks in a row
I'd like to stick to what @Maklar the Silver Prince posted:

Mika Connour C+
Otanashi B-
Kee-Mo-Shi B-
Moriko C-
Kyntela Gwyn B-
Jorhdawn B-
Kelda C
Shiori D
Runa C-
Empress Kiova C-
Saylind C
Kumiko C+

For the most part I think these are fine, so follow this please! This list is what classic scape you will draft from, @Dysole
Old February 27th, 2015, 04:39 PM

Shackle

KMS

~Dysole, pretty certain Maklar can't really thwart his plan
Old February 27th, 2015, 05:03 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Femme Fatale, Draft time!

Well...

Probably doomed by Dysole's plan, but at least he can't thwart my drafting plan.

Warriors of Ashra x2

And that will do it for me. Better than B-, unite!

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old February 28th, 2015, 09:39 PM

Finished Out

Quote:
Well...

Probably doomed by Dysole's plan, but at least he can't thwart my drafting plan.

Warriors of Ashra x2

And that will do it for me. Better than B-, unite!
Storm and Mika Connour

~Dysole, who almost went Moriko
Old February 28th, 2015, 11:36 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Predict for Star Lord! Femme Fatale!

Awesome, we have a game! Standard kill the other team!

Mrs. Wiker- Iron Man, Agent Skahen, and Warriors of Ashra x2: 8 figures, 460 points

VS

Wiker- Otanashi, Kee-Mo-Shi, C3G's Storm, and Mika Connour: 4 figures, 470 points

ON

Yodaking's Island Plane Crash!

Note: I will not be using Yodaking's glyph rule (infinity gems, etc.) but I will place one treasure glyph in the center of the map and one power glyph toward the nose of the "crashed plane." Mitonsoul and pit trap will not be in the pool of glyphs!

Thanks to my (sort of) guinea pigs, Tornado, Maklar, and Dysole, for volunteering to set up the game! I'll add one point to each of your scoreboards for Star Lord!

I should mention, I'm shooting to send out Star Lord after this game!

I'm going to try and record this game!

Who has the deadlier team of ladies? Don't forget, request a song you'd like hear me play (at intro/outro of video, you know the deal.)
Old March 1st, 2015, 12:14 AM

Heh

I'm picking wiker. Not biased at all.

~Dysole, curious to see if those goes well
Old March 1st, 2015, 12:30 AM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My money's on Wiker.

P.S. Since when is Iron Man a woman? Did I miss something?

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old March 1st, 2015, 01:02 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
Awesome, we have a game! Standard kill the other team!

Mrs. Wiker- Iron Man, Agent Skahen, and Warriors of Ashra x2: 8 figures, 460 points

VS

Wiker- Otanashi, Kee-Mo-Shi, C3G's Storm, and Mika Connour: 4 figures, 470 points

ON

Yodaking's Island Plane Crash!

Note: I will not be using Yodaking's glyph rule (infinity gems, etc.) but I will place one treasure glyph in the center of the map and one power glyph toward the nose of the "crashed plane." Mitonsoul and pit trap will not be in the pool of glyphs!

Thanks to my (sort of) guinea pigs, Tornado, Maklar, and Dysole, for volunteering to set up the game! I'll add one point to each of your scoreboards for Star Lord!

I should mention, I'm shooting to send out Star Lord after this game!

I'm going to try and record this game!

Who has the deadlier team of ladies? Don't forget, request a song you'd like hear me play (at intro/outro of video, you know the deal.)
This is kinda important for my decision but which Iron Man? The one released with Marvel heroscape or C3G's Iron Man? I'm guessing the first one, but I'd like to be sure.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old March 1st, 2015, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidje View Post
My money's on Wiker.

P.S. Since when is Iron Man a woman? Did I miss something?
Yea you missed the post: my wife doesn't really like complicated cards (she's not too enthusiastic about scape, but she plays every few months with me) so I allowed her to pick any superhero she wanted. Official iron man is not complicated lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post

This is kinda important for my decision but which Iron Man? The one released with Marvel heroscape or C3G's Iron Man? I'm guessing the first one, but I'd like to be sure.
It is the official marvelscape Iron Man, the boring one that has no cool powers to symbolize how technically advanced his suit is and stuff... Lol.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports