Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old June 5th, 2008, 09:00 PM

Mindfreak is surprisingly tart
Unhappy Avatar troubles

This is my avatar but when I shrunk it in paint to make it fit, it looked wrong.Can I get some help?
Old June 5th, 2008, 09:08 PM

moorific is surprisingly tart
Re: Avatar troubles

That's just because it's a tall picture. When you adjust the height, I'd say make it at least double the width, just make sure you don'te exceed the restrictions.
Old June 5th, 2008, 09:20 PM

Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That should work. its 120 pixels tall, which I think is the max.
Old June 5th, 2008, 09:23 PM

Mindfreak is surprisingly tart

YAY! Thank you moose!
Old June 5th, 2008, 09:28 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I put Mooseman's altered version of your avatar in your profile for you. Now your grunged-out HomeStar Runner is not so fat ...

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old June 5th, 2008, 09:29 PM

Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby!

Use a program called SnagIt. It helps to resize photos without taking away from them. You can put in the maximum dimensions for an avatar manually by simply plugging in the numbers and pressing enter. You can download it for free. Just Google it!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General