Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old August 12th, 2006, 07:14 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by justjohn
Just got 2 Castles! Woot!

Stockbridge Wal-Mart had 3 on their shelves. No sign of wave 5, and the only other HS I saw were a few MS that have been there for months, and the 1 Monks/Sentinels set I returned last week. All of the clearanced RtFF (there were 5 sets when I was there last week) were gone, as were 2 EOV sets that had been sitting there for a while, these weren't clearanced, but there have been 5 and today there were only 3.

Castles are awesome. I'm really impressed. Working on getting them all unpacked right now. WEEEEE!
Thumbs up to you, lucky duck! Enjoy the fortifying, JJ!
Old August 13th, 2006, 02:54 AM

DeadlyViperAssassin has disabled reputation
2 Castles bought at Walmart, DeLand, FL.

1 remains
Old August 13th, 2006, 09:28 AM

droolster has disabled reputation
2 castles put on layaway (i know...sad) at wal mart in elkton, md. none left. soulborgs purchased, rats and gladiators still remain.
Old August 13th, 2006, 09:40 AM

fejkl Woo who?
Checked my WM Friday. Tags have been switched, but only 5 (Yes, 5! I guess they arent' too popular around here.) sets of Wolves and Minutemen, 3 MS, and 2 RTTFF.

I asked the girl who worked in the toy dept. to check their stock. She said that it wouldn't be in for two weeks. She took my name and number down, and said that the dept. manager would call me when it came in. I think that this shows that WM can actually have courteous employees. I've read some of your stories about the people who didn't seem to care about you guys. I guess I'm fortunate to have a nice-people WM close by.

No word on Wave 5 there on account of the SKU fiasco. No way for them to know if it's W5 or not on the next shipment.
Old August 13th, 2006, 09:41 AM

Teamski is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by droolster
2 castles put on layaway (i know...sad) at wal mart in elkton, md. none left. soulborgs purchased, rats and gladiators still remain.
It looks like our area has some good coverage. All 3 of the WMs in the Dover area had their alotment of 3 this last week. Pretty impressive! Elkton isn't that far away.....

-Ski
Old August 13th, 2006, 09:53 AM

Hulkster has disabled reputation
anybody who ordered off of amazon.com received theirs yet?????

Looking for 'scapers in the Tennessee area!!
Old August 13th, 2006, 10:03 AM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Just on a whim I decided to hit the Walmart yesterday afternoon and as I turned the corner of the toy sections I saw them! A shelf full of castle love. I grabbed two of the three. They are very cool in design, and very flexible in how the pieces can be used. One of the boxes was missing the bases for the four end sections so I'm going to exchange it today (I hope!).

Just for fun I drove up to the other Walmart and sure enough, they had castles and three of the four new wave 5 packs. I'm missing the ninjas right now, but I can't complain considering I really had no hopes to see any live HS stuff in the store.
Old August 13th, 2006, 10:42 AM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
me and probably PoF will be hitting a few WM's later today (he's coming with me and my dad, and dad's eating breakfast...) and will post any finds, or lack-there-of upon return.
Old August 13th, 2006, 11:52 AM

aaron444 has disabled reputation
Scored two castle sets at WM here in Northern VA I left the last one for some other lucky 'scaper.
Old August 13th, 2006, 11:54 AM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
round about where at in northern VA? i live in richmond and am soon to be looking in MEchanicsvill, ashland shortpump and route 1 (hopefully...)
Old August 13th, 2006, 12:26 PM

aaron444 has disabled reputation
K/H:

The Walmart in Alexandria on Kingstowne Blvd.

Good luck on your search!
Old August 13th, 2006, 12:30 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbnbsmith
Just on a whim I decided to hit the Walmart yesterday afternoon and as I turned the corner of the toy sections I saw them! A shelf full of castle love. I grabbed two of the three. They are very cool in design, and very flexible in how the pieces can be used. One of the boxes was missing the bases for the four end sections so I'm going to exchange it today (I hope!).

Just for fun I drove up to the other Walmart and sure enough, they had castles and three of the four new wave 5 packs. I'm missing the ninjas right now, but I can't complain considering I really had no hopes to see any live HS stuff in the store.
Congrats you lucky duck!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales