Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old June 5th, 2009, 06:13 AM

Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Lord of the Rings-Scape: The Project - Updated 1st Dec-G

Ok - I've found them! I knew I had them somewhere.

I have started to upload them again, but the links in the first page will now be broken. What I will do is put a link to the Heroscape page on my blog (which will house all my custom cards eventually).

That way I can host the full resolution files for people to download and print if they want. We can discuss them in this thread though. Most of the Lord of the Rings ones have gone through quite a bit of playtesting in the past, but some figures (like the Ringwraiths and Witchking) never actually got point values assigned to them. I would love some feedback on these.

Not all the cards are up so far, but keep checking back as I will continue to upload them over the next day or so.

You can see them here:
http://boromirandkermit.wordpress.com/heroscape/

Enjoy!
Cheers,
Ben.

"Hi Ho, what new devilry is this?" - this may have been said if Kermit the Frog and Boromir were combined and set loose upon the world... probably not though.
Old June 5th, 2009, 10:26 AM

Harlax knows what's in an order marker Harlax knows what's in an order marker Harlax knows what's in an order marker
Re: Lord of the Rings-Scape: The Project - Updated 1st Dec-G

Very nice work on what I have seen so far.

Many LOTR TMG figures can be had for reasonable prices on ebay these days. If you are not trying to collect rare or highly sought after figures, you can build an army of prepainted figures for a fairly reasonable cost.

Lord of the Rings TMG Events -Gen Con 13
The North American Championship tournament- Saturday at 4 PM. NMN1342543
Battles of Middle Earth - Saturday at 10 AM. NMN1344930

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions