Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old November 9th, 2007, 06:26 PM

Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby!
EDIT: Added Saruman, Ugluk and Lurtz to Page 1

"Hi Ho, what new devilry is this?" - this may have been said if Kermit the Frog and Boromir were combined and set loose upon the world... probably not though.
Old November 11th, 2007, 08:43 PM

Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby!
Hey Scath, if you are using these, can you let me know how you go with them. There's no point posting them if people aren't using them. I don't want to keep updating and uploading to get no feedback.

Sorry, I don't mean to sound rude, I just don't want to waste my time that's all. It takes a long time to graphically update the cards, find a good photo, test the stats and abilities, upload it to photobucket, link it etc...

I don't see the point to posting them if no one is going to use them or make any comment whatsoever. Just let me know.
Ben.

"Hi Ho, what new devilry is this?" - this may have been said if Kermit the Frog and Boromir were combined and set loose upon the world... probably not though.
Old November 12th, 2007, 02:55 PM

Bixby knows what's in an order marker Bixby knows what's in an order marker
I, for one, will definately be using these cards. I am re-basing my LOTR figures and will be taking the cards to a print shop to get printed. It will probably be awhile before I get everything ready.

I greatly appreciate your efforts and can imagine the desire for feedback. My glance at the cards reveals nothing that I would change at this point. This winter when our group has teh cards printed and figs re-based I will be more than happy to offer feedback from game play.

All I can say now is that the cards look great and I plan on getting them printed professionally. Hope that helps

Keep up teh excellent work!!!!
Old November 12th, 2007, 03:12 PM

Thanks Bixby, that makes me feel better.

I didn't want to sound rude, it just felt like I was putting all this effort in and no one was even looking at them.

I am very flattered that you will be getting them professionally printed. I eagerly await any battle reports or comments you may have when you start using them.

Very much appreciated

Ben.

PS. I'll get onto that Treebeard card

Old November 12th, 2007, 05:44 PM

Scath is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Hi... I am in the process of translating your cards into Polish to make them more approachable for my sons. They have great memory and quickly memorize all different powers, but having reference cards with Polish translation will help them when they want to play on their own. I will leave my comments or battle report once I am ready...
Old November 12th, 2007, 05:51 PM

Sorry mate, didn't realise you would have to translate them...

Old November 14th, 2007, 04:11 PM

Syvaris knows what's in an order marker Syvaris knows what's in an order marker
these are great but Farimir( my favorite) is still missing.
Old November 14th, 2007, 05:35 PM

Thanks mate... he won't be missing for long I assure you. He is statted out, I just need to update the card.

Ben.

Old November 15th, 2007, 12:21 AM

Jedijoe9 is surprisingly tart
About a month ago, I went on a binge of buying up LOTR TMG figures on ebay. I'm pretty excited now because I have cards for all of them. Thanks for all of your hard work!

I'm still debating whether or not to rebase my LOTR figures, though. I have a feeling I will in the end, because I like uniformity, so I hope I never have an urge to play the actual LOTR game...

Anywhoo, thanks and consider me another user anxiously awaiting every new card you post!

Currently investing way to much time for a college student in: nerfing, heroscape, and urban exploration.

Soon moving to Greensburg, PA. 'Scape there? Let me know
Old November 15th, 2007, 02:27 AM

Thanks Jedijoe9,

No problem, I'm glad they are going to be of use to you. Stick around, there is plenty more to come!

I know there are a couple of people out there who were after a certain Captain of the Ithilian rangers and a very wise old tree that talks...

Added Faramir and Treebeard to the front page.

Old November 15th, 2007, 07:57 AM

Scath is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I have finally started translating the cards and working on the layout. The powers are great. Really diversified and thematic. I hope that in time we will have a complete set of army cards for LOTR. I will surely play LOTR variant during the weekend, because my sons are nagging me about your cards every day! I showed them your cards the other day and they want to play NOW!
Old November 15th, 2007, 05:51 PM

cavie Woo who?
Hey B & k,
Back on HQ I made a Mt. Doom map/scenario for your project. Don't know if you want it here or not? If you do I'll dig it up and post it for you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions