Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 8th, 2021, 05:01 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Hulk (Avengers)

Updated the Gamma Mutate Synergies. Thanks for making synergy posts, I was going to knock those out when I did the update here. I'll check the other Gamma Mutates and update their synergy if not already done so.

I ended up deleting a line about him being a Mutate Creature as I followed the old link that there wasn't any thing currently there. So I'm not sure there is any planned future Gamma Mutate Creature synergy. If there is, let me know and I'll add it back in.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library