Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Notices

Old May 3rd, 2019, 11:33 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!
Gen Con 2019 Map Makers Needed!

Good Morning. We are once again in need of map makers for our beloved heroscape. My crew is getting old and we barely put maps together faster than George. So if you can help out we would surely appreciate it.

We typically meet on Wed (which would be July 31st) at 3PM (as long as that works for Retlaw).

Please post here or pm me if you can help.

1. Matthias (5 time Dragon Dice World Champion)
2. Raider30
3. JustChris
4. Jeff
5. Matthias' boss
6. George
7. Orcelfarmyone
8. Hendal? (assuming he doesn't get thrown off the bus)
9. Retlaw
10.Chris Perkins
11. Stubobj?
12. Eternal Thanos

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G

Last edited by Matthias Maccabeus; May 13th, 2019 at 01:01 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2019, 12:24 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Gen Con 2019 Map Makers Needed!

I am really going to try to be down on Wednesday this year, so I may be a last resort if you end up a bit thin or have a cancellation.
Old May 6th, 2019, 09:05 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

yep, 3:00 should work.
Old May 12th, 2019, 09:40 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hendal will make it this year, no worries, really looking forward to it.

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old May 12th, 2019, 01:50 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll be there to help set up maps this year. I get into town ~ 9 am that Wednesday, so I'll be able to make 3 pm easily.

Will I need to have my badge before I can get into Lucas Oil that Wednesday? Last year I just came in on Thursday morning, so I'm not sure if there are any special allowances for entry on Wednesday for setup. If not, does anyone have experience with how long the badge line on Wednesday is? I think last year I spent ~1.5 hours in it on Thursday mid-day, I'm guessing it would be a bit shorter on Wednesday?

I'm planning on having badge & tickets mailed in advance but would like to know just in case. I'd hate to show up at 3 and not be able to get into Lucas Oil.
Old May 12th, 2019, 02:01 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Line length is a total unknown. I have seen it fluctuate from very short, to 'hell no, I will come back later'.

I think you used to need special passes to get into the certain areas of the convention center on Wednesday, not sure about Lucas Oil. My guess is that is a little more open.
Old May 12th, 2019, 04:58 PM

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
I'll be there to help set up maps this year. I get into town ~ 9 am that Wednesday, so I'll be able to make 3 pm easily.

Will I need to have my badge before I can get into Lucas Oil that Wednesday? Last year I just came in on Thursday morning, so I'm not sure if there are any special allowances for entry on Wednesday for setup. If not, does anyone have experience with how long the badge line on Wednesday is? I think last year I spent ~1.5 hours in it on Thursday mid-day, I'm guessing it would be a bit shorter on Wednesday?

I'm planning on having badge & tickets mailed in advance but would like to know just in case. I'd hate to show up at 3 and not be able to get into Lucas Oil.
We’d be delighted to have you. You will not need your badge. I will have to give you a wristband that I will get from the GM HQ. We'll just meet over by the stadium to unload and I'll hand out the wristbands there.

Typically we get in line after we do maps and we're done an hour or so later.

Last edited by Matthias Maccabeus; May 12th, 2019 at 05:29 PM.
Old June 17th, 2019, 06:26 AM

Looks like you have a solid crew. Keep me in mind if you need an alternate. I am heading down on Monday this year.
Old July 19th, 2019, 10:32 PM

Map makers make sure I have your cell number, pm it to me if it’s changed over the last year or if I don’t already have it. We will meet on the north east corner of the stadium at 3pm on Wednesday. Thanks guys!

Old July 20th, 2019, 12:07 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

No No, Thank You, can not wait, he he, Map makers, bring your Lucky D-20!

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old July 31st, 2019, 08:37 AM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

See you all at 3:00.

If the "Colts Pro Shop" parking slots by Lucas Oil are full there is a post office parking lot directly across the street that we can use if we have to.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con