Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old September 17th, 2006, 02:19 AM

FragMaster B has disabled reputation
I just found one at a Target in Lancaster, CA. There was only one though, alongside about a dozen Raknar's Vision packs.

I just got my Master set a couple weeks ago at the same target. I had no idea about this wonderful thing called heroScape until I went serching for a new game and stumbled across it. Nice little community you guys have here.
Old September 17th, 2006, 02:40 AM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!
Hey welcome to the community. One thing I must say though is Muck Fizzou. JK man. Heroscape is amazing. You'll be addicted faster than you would be to crack. I haven't seen TT in stores with my own eyes but my buddies have found it at Target. I'm spent.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old September 17th, 2006, 03:03 AM

LoneDragon is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict
i've seen it once. In target. The only one in the state (to my knowledge), and i have it!
I've seen it at Target here. 2 snow and a hero pack. I only had enough for the hero pack, and I wanted new dragons and Jotun.

None of the Walmarts I've been to even have a space for snow. The have Master Sets, expansion packs, Orm's Return, and a space for castles. I've only even seen castles in stock in one Walmart.

Those of you who say your Walmarts carry snow, does Heroscape get more shelf space there?

~Yub yub, Commander!

I only drink the blood of my enemies, and occasionally a strawberry yoohoo.

Good Trades: R˙chean, Vydar, kboleen, Hahma
Old September 17th, 2006, 03:11 AM

Thor has disabled reputation
I've seen it at one Target store and once at TRU, but that's it. Never seen it at WM.

Old September 17th, 2006, 03:15 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
I found mine at housemouse! I got it with a crude hand drawn coupon for father's day.
Old September 17th, 2006, 06:49 AM

Neveryll is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I haven't seen any snow in the metro Milwaukee area here. I'm hoping for Xmas I can get one or two.
Old September 17th, 2006, 10:54 AM

-Zim- has disabled reputation
I have seen them in Wal-mart but not Target and I hardly go to TRU.

Old September 17th, 2006, 12:34 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlo
poodoo...where are you located?
*Resists the urge to make inappropriate comments...*

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old September 17th, 2006, 03:21 PM

slamoco has disabled reputation
Hey LoneDragon,
I have seen the castle set at Wm Valley View, Wm Lexington, and WM Covington( all of those locations are out of stock right now ). The only snow I have seen was just by chance at Target VV. I almost believed I was seeing things until I picked it up and ran a mad dash like a football player to the register to pay for it! The funny thing was that the contents were packed upside down in the package...I was worried that something was defective(It wasn't). There is a shop at tanglewood mall that sells heroscape (expensive!!!), but I haven't checked for snow there yet.
Old September 18th, 2006, 03:01 AM

LoneDragon is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I got my castle at the Valley View Walmart. The snow I saw was in Target next door.

How old are you?
Maybe we should play sometime?

~Yub yub, Commander!

I only drink the blood of my enemies, and occasionally a strawberry yoohoo.

Good Trades: R˙chean, Vydar, kboleen, Hahma
Old September 18th, 2006, 10:44 AM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I was fortunate enough to order mine from the Hasbro on-line store before they "sold out". It was during a promotion for free shipping too so I was able to get three sets of Tundra for $19.99 each without paying tax, shipping, or the gas required to drive around town from store to store searching for them.
Old September 19th, 2006, 01:04 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneDragon

None of the Walmarts I've been to even have a space for snow. The have Master Sets, expansion packs, Orm's Return, and a space for castles. I've only even seen castles in stock in one Walmart.

Those of you who say your Walmarts carry snow, does Heroscape get more shelf space there?
The space used for RTTFF and Orm's is the same space used for Tundra and Raknar's....or at least that's the case in the few stores I've seen carry it. Sort of like how all the small expansions go in the same shelf area and are just sort of mixed together.

It's very rare to find any of Wave 4.5 in stores, but when you do it's usually in stores that have very small amounts of 2.5 left, or no 2.5 left at all. So if you want 4.5 to hit your Wal-Mart, buy all the Orm's Return.

We know for certain it is not a store exclusive....it has shown up in Targets, Wal-Marts, and TRUs, among others. Wal-Mart actually requested a special assortment of just Tundra.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News