Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old October 6th, 2019, 02:50 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Gaging Interest in a Nov 9 Tournament Findlay, OH

The tournament is on!! Full info in a day or two!!!!

OK. We need a realistic idea if this will work. The Michigamers Heroscape Group have found a spot in Findlay OH, were we could meet and play on November 9th from 11:00 - 5:00. If we make this arrangement, how many would be interested in coming? Don't want to make the drive if it doesn't work for you guys, but would love to throw a quick tournament together and play if the location works for you. Thinking a 400 point generals gig with a 100-150 point wandering monster on each board. Small prizes brought by players and 5 games format. We will decide by NHSD if this makes sense. Let me know!!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!

Last edited by Muskie; October 14th, 2019 at 05:48 PM.
Old October 7th, 2019, 02:56 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Re: Gaging Interest in a Nov 9 Tournament Findlay, OH

If it were about 10 years ago, I would be there with my son, and possibly a couple of his friends, but I haven't been around since 2010. We were it back then.
Old October 13th, 2019, 04:16 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

ok I'm not sure how far Finlay is from Wooster but I am interested.

GW
Old October 13th, 2019, 09:15 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

We are running it!! We will post this week about the tournament on the events page! The location and timing coming soon. It will be on November 9th in Findlay, Ohio from noon to 5. We are planning 400 point generals armies. Each board will also contain a wandering monster of 100-150 points. More to come soon!! Hosted by Michigamers and Gem City Heroscapers!!! Wooster is about 1 hour 45 minutes away! No problem. We are driving that long bringing stuff from Ann Arbor and Dayton.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events