Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old May 30th, 2017, 04:06 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: AllthingsHeroscape.com An online store that sells Herosc

Wow- those prices are ridiculous.
Old May 30th, 2017, 05:12 PM

HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
@Sir Heroscape - does SirHeroscape20 still work? For me it said "This code did not match any active gift card or discount. Was it entered correctly?"
@lefton4ya Unfortunately not, it was a limited time offer.
Old May 30th, 2017, 07:05 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
@Sir Heroscape - does SirHeroscape20 still work? For me it said "This code did not match any active gift card or discount. Was it entered correctly?"
That was only a temporary promotion, it has since been discontinued.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 30th, 2019, 03:59 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Hello Everyone. AllThingsHeroscape is running a 20% off everything sale for the next 10 hours if anyone is interested.

Check their prices against ebay. They arean't all amazing deals, but with the 20% discount, some of them are pretty decent.
Old June 29th, 2019, 12:44 PM

EricTheGreat1999 knows what's in an order marker EricTheGreat1999 knows what's in an order marker

The prices really are extremely high- but prices on Ebay really aren't that better, and Amazon doesn't have any good stock anymore. And so, it's really one of the only places where we can find Heroscape figurines.

It doesn't help either that the Canadian dollar is at a terrible value, and so two sets with shipping cost me 100$ Cad. If there hadn't been a sale, I probably wouldn't have been able to afford anything on the site...
Old August 14th, 2019, 10:17 AM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've purchased from this store before and have always had smooth transactions. Once you know he gives sales, your best waiting for them as his prices are ebay prices or higher. Still, when there is a sale, it's a great way to add to your collection and save on shipping.

On another note, it's sad that our hobby's stock is disappearing. I imagine most parents just threw away the game not thinking to look online to see what it is worth. Either that or a few people are buying everything up in the hopes of reselling.

This store is one of the few left that sells Heroscape. Your other option is to buy from other users although lately I've found that to be more hassle than it's worth since they want to sell at eBay prices without paying eBay fees. It's really annoying.
Old August 28th, 2019, 09:24 PM

EricTheGreat1999 knows what's in an order marker EricTheGreat1999 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSamyon View Post
On another note, it's sad that our hobby's stock is disappearing. I imagine most parents just threw away the game not thinking to look online to see what it is worth. Either that or a few people are buying everything up in the hopes of reselling.

This store is one of the few left that sells Heroscape. Your other option is to buy from other users although lately I've found that to be more hassle than it's worth since they want to sell at eBay prices without paying eBay fees. It's really annoying.
You're right, but I feel that whoever is behind allthingsheroscape deliberately overprices some of the items that they're selling. A perfect example is of Wave 4: they are selling the Heroes of Trollsford and the Lawmen and Samurai sets for 79.95$ US each, with both of them being in their original boxes. And yet, I just bought both of these sets in their original packaging from an individual looking to sell off his collection, for only 45$ US each. The extra 35$ price tag, for the same exact product and quality, is a ripoff.

However, it could nonetheless be hard when you are looking for certain sets and some people either don't have all the figures or have the cards laminated. I've had to buy from ATHS sometimes because I have no other way to buy particular figurines.
Old August 28th, 2019, 11:16 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricTheGreat1999 View Post
Quote:

You're right, but I feel that whoever is behind allthingsheroscape deliberately overprices some of the items that they're selling. A perfect example is of Wave 4: they are selling the Heroes of Trollsford and the Lawmen and Samurai sets for 79.95$ US each, with both of them being in their original boxes. And yet, I just bought both of these sets in their original packaging from an individual looking to sell off his collection, for only 45$ US each. The extra 35$ price tag, for the same exact product and quality, is a ripoff.

However, it could nonetheless be hard when you are looking for certain sets and some people either don't have all the figures or have the cards laminated. I've had to buy from ATHS sometimes because I have no other way to buy particular figurines.
Yes exactly. His prices are extremely high and are probably the reason why eBay prices are so high. It' falsely inflates everything. I've seen the same items listed for months without ever selling on eBay. I'm really starting to believe that 3d printing figures is the best way to go.
Old August 28th, 2019, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yes exactly. His prices are extremely high and are probably the reason why eBay prices are so high. It' falsely inflates everything. I've seen the same items listed for months without ever selling on eBay. I'm really starting to believe that 3d printing figures is the best way to go.
Unfortunately that is not available for some; although, I think that it would be interesting to know the difference between having access to a 3D printer and paying for materials, whereas just buying the figures online.

On a side note, ATHS will also restrict the amount of product you can buy (Example: if you want 2 squads of Shades, you need to buy a separate squad and one of the expensive original boxes together with the orcs). I’m really torn considering how these guys are sometimes the only option
Old August 29th, 2019, 01:13 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Unfortunately that is not available for some; although, I think that it would be interesting to know the difference between having access to a 3D printer and paying for materials, whereas just buying the figures online.

On a side note, ATHS will also restrict the amount of product you can buy (Example: if you want 2 squads of Shades, you need to buy a separate squad and one of the expensive original boxes together with the orcs). I’m really torn considering how these guys are sometimes the only option
I can say that the 3d printed figures are great proxies but they arent quite as good as the originals. Im thinking that here soon the means of getting nicer 3d prints that look almost identical will be here shortly. @White Knight is making some great progress with his scans in his newest matte resolution. Im thinking if someone was to print those on a resin printer they would be very comparable to originals. Resin printers are only a couple hundred bucks for pretty decent ones. If you dont have a very big collection and want one Id recommend this route. I havent picked one up yet because I have a sizeable collection of scape. Getting WK a set of the figures that need scanned so he can take pics of them is something you guys should consider. Im considering it even though I dont really need more of a whole lot of anything. It would be more for the community. Shipping them back and forth isnt free, but neither is his time and skill producing those stls.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 29th, 2019, 01:33 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I mean economics says that as long as people dont buy, there will be a crash, cause people will realize 1 it's not worth taking up space/stock/etc or 2. they realize, hey other people arent idiots and won't buy it.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old August 29th, 2019, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I mean economics says that as long as people dont buy, there will be a crash, cause people will realize 1 it's not worth taking up space/stock/etc or 2. they realize, hey other people arent idiots and won't buy it.
In regards to your 1st point, there are a large amount of people who have started getting back into Heroscape after more than a decade away, and so they're looking to complete their respective collections. I doubt that there'll be a time where the community will no longer be interested in purchasing product.

For your 2nd point, it's all about getting the word out there: if it hadn't been for me being part of the facebook group and this forum, then I would have thought that ATHS was the only place to buy figurines. We should encourage buyers to look to other members of the community, instead of those who are more than happy to rip you off.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion