Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old January 19th, 2007, 11:34 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Shouldn't there be a 'ScapeTalk index?

Shouldn't there be an index of all the 'ScapeTalk podcasts and threads stickied in this forum? Especially now that the man, the legend, Craig is going to be on?
Old January 20th, 2007, 09:37 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Re: Shouldn't there be a 'ScapeTalk index?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann
Shouldn't there be an index of all the 'ScapeTalk podcasts and threads stickied in this forum? Especially now that the man, the legend, Craig is going to be on?
Of course there should...but I won't say so, because that might seem like I'm tooting my own horn (so to speak).
Old January 20th, 2007, 10:02 AM

whitefish has disabled reputation
I was thinking there should be... You could just pile them all into 1 thread if need be... then there could be discussion on them and it woulndnt clog the forums...

The MIGHTY Cheatriots have FALLEN! Thank you Eli!
Old January 20th, 2007, 11:20 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
Quote:
Of course there should...but I won't say so, because that might seem like I'm tooting my own horn (so to speak).
Well I am all about self promotion.....I 2nd the motion!

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old January 20th, 2007, 11:30 AM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
Quote:
does this horn you speak of also glow in the dark?
Old January 20th, 2007, 12:06 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Go ahead and make one and I'll sticky it.
Old January 20th, 2007, 12:17 PM

I made it... I might have missed something though

Old January 20th, 2007, 10:33 PM

I think it's good now... can a mod please sticky This

Thanks- Whitefish

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online