Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 19th, 2011, 03:25 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Rectangular C3G cards, artscow, updated wave 8 (Dec 19 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
You're awesome, + rep if I can!
Thanks for your appreciation.
The adding of borders, especially the color borders, would have been an unbearably painful task (over 300 images and I only have Word and Paint), but I managed to write a Perl/C++ program that automatically added the matching color border to the PNG files.
Old March 24th, 2012, 01:06 PM

polloz Woo who?

hello Are you going to update this thread with the new wave? thx in advance for all your work man its fantasticˇˇˇ
Old March 24th, 2012, 06:31 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yes it is on my to do list: The new wave as well as the exclusives. But work has been extremely busy. Hopefully soon.
Old April 2nd, 2012, 11:11 PM
math olympian

Re: Rectangular C3G cards, updated wave 9 (April 2, 2012)

Just updated the rectangular cards through Wave 9 and Emma Frost. See first post. Enjoy.

I won't have time to update the artscow versions for a while. I am behind in work.
Old April 3rd, 2012, 08:23 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Awesome job mathguy. I love my artscow cards with the colored borders. After the April 23rd release I think I will need to order another deck for all the new stuff, maybe some glyph card also.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 3rd, 2012, 08:54 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for all you effort on these. I appreciate the time you spend to make these available.
Old April 4th, 2012, 10:47 PM
math olympian

Re: Rectangular C3G cards, updated wave 9 (April 4, 2012)

I just realized that the PDFs were missing "Icicle". D'oh. The first page has been updated with links to new PDFs that have Icicle.

Thanks for the appreciation.
Old April 8th, 2012, 09:24 AM

polloz Woo who?

thx for all your work
Old April 20th, 2012, 07:50 AM

polloz Woo who?

we are playing all our games with your cards, and all my friend love it.Great work
Old April 21st, 2012, 11:00 AM
math olympian

Re: Rectangular C3G cards, updated wave 10 (April 21, 2012)

I just uploaded PDFs that updates the cards through Wave 10 and Ragdoll. I also update the glyphs to include Fear Gas and Winter. The first post has been modified with the new links.

Enjoy.

On my to-do list are the artscow versions. But I probably won't have time for another two weeks.
Old April 21st, 2012, 04:50 PM
math olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by polloz View Post
we are playing all our games with your cards, and all my friend love it.Great work
Glad you are enjoying them.
In addition to laminating them and making them soda-spillage proof, I like to alphabetize them into 9-card sheets in albums - great for the "shopping" phase of the game.
Old April 21st, 2012, 05:14 PM
math olympian

Re: Rectangular C3G cards, updated wave 10 (April 21, 2012)

New feature: rectangular cards for Destructible Objects.
(Link in first post also.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy