Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

View Poll Results: Who should be the next C3G design?
Rover 30 52.63%
Hobgoblin 27 47.37%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 18th, 2016, 07:25 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G March Madness - FINALS! Rover vs. Hobgoblin

Hobgoblin because: Spider-revenge.
Old April 18th, 2016, 08:10 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Go Hobgoblin! I've at least seen him in a comic.
I think this is less a knock against Rover, and more a knock against you not having read Rover's appearences.
I was first introduced to him in Wolverine and the X-men cartoon.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 18th, 2016, 08:45 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Go Hobgoblin! I've at least seen him in a comic.
I think this is less a knock against Rover, and more a knock against you not having read Rover's appearences.
I was first introduced to him in Wolverine and the X-men cartoon.
I saw him in Avengers Academy I think it was, gotta go look it back up.
Edit, was right and also Avengers Arena. Unless this is a different sentinel. It belongs to a Juston?

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old April 18th, 2016, 09:00 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

There's technically two different "friendly Sentinel" variants - Rover is from an alternate future, and the Sentinel that appears in modern continuity (Juston's Sentinel, just called Sentinel).

That being said, the look very similar (both having the "missing half-face" look) and are often speculated to be the same character, just a few decades apart. That's the interpretation I went with - I've been using their pictures interchangeably.
Old April 18th, 2016, 09:04 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
There's technically two different "friendly Sentinel" variants - Rover is from an alternate future, and the Sentinel that appears in modern continuity (Juston's Sentinel, just called Sentinel).

That being said, the look very similar (both having the "missing half-face" look) and are often speculated to be the same character, just a few decades apart. That's the interpretation I went with - I've been using their pictures interchangeably.
Yeah, and the original Rover was only in 4 issues, so I think that interpretation is fine.

@japes , I got ridiculously excited at seeing him Wolverine and the X-Men. Such a fun show, shame it didn't last longer.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old April 18th, 2016, 10:17 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
A sentinel that doesn't hunt mutants (The only interesting thing about them ), or a criminal kingpin with Green Goblin's powers.

Seriously.
Sounds like you should come back to C3G after Rover wins and add Criminal/Crimelord #32 to the ranks.
Hobby is all Johnny's.

Plus the Crimelords are my favorite faction so more is always welcome.
My favorite faction releases in five days!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post

Yeah, and the original Rover was only in 4 issues, so I think that interpretation is fine.

@japes , I got ridiculously excited at seeing him Wolverine and the X-Men. Such a fun show, shame it didn't last longer.
Such a cliffhanger ending too!
Spoiler Alert!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 18th, 2016, 10:44 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
That and Young Justice were both a shame.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 19th, 2016, 12:37 AM

phrost Woo who?

Red Rover Red Rover Send Rover Right Over

Shoot'em in the Face
Old April 19th, 2016, 02:06 AM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

#Roverisgoingtorollover #VoteHob

Old April 19th, 2016, 02:49 AM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

I am really enjoying the March Madness, it would be great if this could happen a few times a year instead of just March!

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old April 19th, 2016, 11:38 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yipes. Looks like Rover's getting backlash from his favorite status. Everyone loves an underdog, even if the mantle is constantly shifting!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 19th, 2016, 11:46 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Rover fans, come back and save this damaged robot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy