Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 11th, 2012, 12:55 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Ubu - Design Phase

It matters if it is an OCD thing though. If y'all want to specify, I don't mind.
Old March 11th, 2012, 01:07 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

But if Ubu steps onto a power-side down Lazarus Pit, he can then use it, which totally defeats the purpose of his second power since he can easily counter it and use his own Glyph. It's not just an OCD thing I thought that would be a way to get around his Live To Serve power and thought this would be the way to clarify it. Correct me if I am wrong.
Old March 11th, 2012, 10:38 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think you're right, Tickle. SP updated.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 11th, 2012, 12:51 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

If Ubu moves onto a glyph that he isn't allowed to move onto, he just retraces his steps (something that the official game lets figures do before attacking, unlike chess) and has now discovered the Lazarus Pit. Is that really outside of the theme of his power set?
Old March 11th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

The official healing Glyph can't be placed facedown because squad figures are not allowed to step onto it.
Old March 11th, 2012, 01:09 PM

They would just retrace their steps as well, because they can't stop there (the rules allow for this stepping back).

I looked, and I can't find a rule or an FAQ that says the Glyph of Kelda can't be placed face down.

Last edited by Griffin; March 11th, 2012 at 01:15 PM.
Old March 11th, 2012, 01:40 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroScape Advanced FAQ v13.4
What does it mean if a Glyph must be placed “symbol” or “power” side up?
Power-side up means that you can see what that glyph is. Symbol-side up means that the glyph is flipped over and is only revealed when a figure steps on it. There are certain Glyphs (like the Glyph of Kelda) that can never be placed symbol-side up because of restrictions on the glyph. For example, a Squad figure can’t step on the Glyph of Kelda. That is why it can never be placed symbol-side up

If I step on the Glyph of Kelda with one of my squad figures, can one of my previously destroyed squad figures come back to life?
No, because only figures with one or more wound markers can step on this glyph. All squads have a life of 1, which means they would never have a wound marker placed on them. Thus, they cannot step on the glyph.
Both of these are on the first page of the FAQ.

EDIT: I'm not trying to come off as snarky or anything, just sharing with you the rulings that I read that led me to my previous suggestions.
Old March 11th, 2012, 02:35 PM

Thanks. I don't remember that FAQ and I couldn't find it when I looked earlier today.

Well I am switching my stance then from "not caring" to "caring".
Old March 11th, 2012, 02:39 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Let me know if the updated wording in the SP here looks good for you then, Griff, and if you like it, update the SP for Ra's as well and we can just ask for an art update and we'll be all set. Please and thank you.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 11th, 2012, 02:44 PM
Tickle Pickle

Well I'm glad I brought this up this before we released this guy and Ra's and we may need to add that FAQ to our Glyph here too.
Old March 11th, 2012, 02:45 PM

I think I am gonna take a backseat for a while and let you guys drive. Tell me what to update and where, and I will.
Old March 11th, 2012, 02:58 PM
Tickle Pickle

Ok. I think only allowing Ubu and Ra's to Discover this Glyph power-side and not allowing Ubu to step on a power-side up Lazarus Pit up will fix our theme issues here and both suggestions make sense.

Since the Glyph is worded the way it is, it only triggers when a Unique Hero steps onto it so a Squad figure can hop onto it but it won't do anything. I don't think any FAQs are needed at this point.

Last edited by tcglkn; March 11th, 2012 at 03:05 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library