Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Notices

Old April 21st, 2019, 11:22 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
Well, curses! I just finished printing and painting Master WCW from the old file (wasn't very good). (I hate painting figs!) And now I need to decide if that's good enough or if I need to do it again.

~Z
Sorry it took so long. If there are other models you want higher resolution, let me know and I'll see if there is anything I can do to improve them. But let me know BEFORE you paint!
Old April 22nd, 2019, 02:01 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks. Of all the original Hasbro/WotC units, the only ones I was never able to get were MWCW, Armoc Vipers, and Heavy Gruts. When I get up the gumption to paint again, I was going to try the Vipers next. Are the current stl versions very good for those?

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old April 22nd, 2019, 03:24 PM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Thanks. Of all the original Hasbro/WotC units, the only ones I was never able to get were MWCW, Armoc Vipers, and Heavy Gruts. When I get up the gumption to paint again, I was going to try the Vipers next. Are the current stl versions very good for those?

~Z
The new Master Woo should be higher resolution. And there is only a model for one of the Heavy Grut figures, but that one should be halfway decent.

On the other hand, there are models of all 3 Armoc Vipers, but those models are low resolution.

I don't have the Armocs or Heavy Gruts or I would scan them for you.
Maybe someone with those figures can take pictures of them and I can convert them to .stl files.
Old April 24th, 2019, 05:41 PM

Zarqueam is surprisingly tart

Hey WhiteKnight, I hate to bother. I am relatively new on the forum but I noticed there was not a high resolution version of Braxas and Nilfheim. Would you be able to get those? And high res Zelrig without supports?
Old April 24th, 2019, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarqueam View Post
Hey WhiteKnight, I hate to bother. I am relatively new on the forum but I noticed there was not a high resolution version of Braxas and Nilfheim. Would you be able to get those?
I should be able to get higher resolution scans. I have both figures. I'll put them on my to-do list.
Old April 24th, 2019, 08:48 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
Hey WhiteKnight, I hate to bother. I am relatively new on the forum but I noticed there was not a high resolution version of Braxas and Nilfheim. Would you be able to get those?
I should be able to get higher resolution scans. I have both figures. I'll put them on my to-do list.

All three dragons have removable wings. Would it be best to scan/print the wings and bodies separately? Can the scanning software see down holes (as for Braxas' wings)?

~Z

My map thread

Last edited by cmgames; April 24th, 2019 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Curses! Still can't rep WK. I "need to pass it around".
Old April 24th, 2019, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:

All three dragons have removable wings. Would it be best to scan/print the wings and bodies separately? Can the scanning software see down holes (as for Braxas' wings)?

~Z
I think that's how I scanned Nilfheim originally. I took off his wings and scanned them separately. Then I put them back together in Blender. I'll try both ways.
Old April 25th, 2019, 11:04 AM

Zarqueam is surprisingly tart

Thanks WhiteKnight. I look forward to printing them.
Old April 25th, 2019, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Hey WhiteKnight, I hate to bother. I am relatively new on the forum but I noticed there was not a high resolution version of Braxas and Nilfheim. Would you be able to get those? And high res Zelrig without supports?

Hey Zarqueam,

I have extra copies of Braxas and Nilfheim if you would prefer originals. PM me?

~Z

My map thread
Old April 25th, 2019, 10:13 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Hey, going out to all you guys that love these Heroscape figure scans that White Knight has done for the community. Just want to remind you that doing this stuff is quite a bit of work, and to show appreciation, throw him some positive rep for all his work. This is truly a great way to let the game live on. Thanks for your efforts @White Knight .

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 21st, 2019, 09:37 AM

Quote:
I've been having some trouble with these larger scans which is why it's taking so long, but I'm working on it (adjusting the background, the light level, etc...).

Almost done with Braxas's wings. The attachments to the body need a little more tweeking, but they are almost there.

Old June 21st, 2019, 05:50 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

You are the best.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing