Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old April 24th, 2011, 01:08 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: HOUSE MOUSE EASTER SALE, Sun. Apr 24

@ Remi & in2bator - don't whine about someone selling Heroscape at great prices. It's kinda rude.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old April 24th, 2011, 01:10 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey, $3 for the hero packs is pretty darn good. Just bought $70 worth of stuff. Thanks Sandra!
Old April 24th, 2011, 01:15 PM

Tolamos knows what's in an order marker Tolamos knows what's in an order marker

So... what are the special items? Are they gone already?

My Customs! Trades

"Say hello to my little friend!"
Old April 24th, 2011, 01:21 PM

in2bator has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
@ Remi & in2bator - don't whine about someone selling Heroscape at great prices. It's kinda rude.
Didn't hear any whining coming from me. In fact, I specifically say that her prices are good. Just pointing out that she had indicated she would be selling some stuff that was not available from other retailers, and I didn't see anything that met that description.

Never criticized her prices, O Overly Sensitive One.

Good trades with SirGalahad, Nano*22, delphic, Talyn, Tartandoc, langfordrocks.

Last edited by in2bator; April 24th, 2011 at 01:24 PM. Reason: grammar
Old April 24th, 2011, 01:23 PM
South Florida Wave 8 Grand Champion

Blue Dane is surprisingly tart

Just placed an order... Thanks, Sandra.

Being a completist, I now have everything for Heroscape in multiple quantities. Now I have to figure out how to store them.

...and sleeves, sleeves; I need more sleeves!!!

Can't find it? Try the Index | Live in Florida? Belated National Heroscape Day in SoFL
South Florida Game Days |

Last edited by Blue Dane; April 24th, 2011 at 01:29 PM.
Old April 24th, 2011, 01:28 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness

IMPORTANT: UNPACKING TO SAVE ON SHIPPING COSTS

I need to clarify something about unpacking items to save on shipping costs.

A 'Scaper from Puerto Rico commented that I unpacked his items and he saved a ton on shipping. The unpacking is really only advantageous to international customers and customers receiving items shipped USPS PRIORITY like Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Alaska, and APO addresses.

Shipping bulky items via USPS EXPRESS or USPS PRIORITY is EXPENSIVE. For these customers, I offer an unpacking service for $10 to save on shipping because international shipping is about $3-$4 per lbs in addition to the initial $40 for the first lb.

But for US customers, shipping for each additional lb is only about $.50, so unpacking your items to reduce shipping but charging you a $10 surcharge just doesn't make sense.

Because some of you are requesting that I unpack your boxes to save on shipping, I thought I'd better clarify this.
Old April 24th, 2011, 01:32 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Made my order just now, finished off wave 11 and a few other goodies.

She does have jungles for sale that are very hard to find elsewhere. And she ships my stuff to Puerto Rico at a great price. The extra service she provides on shipping to save us money is for customers outside continental US as shipping inside the US won't change much even if she combines items into the same box. But she will explain that herself. Edit: she just did!! :

International buyers are the ones who benefit from this the most
Old April 24th, 2011, 01:47 PM

Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker

Sent in my order. I finally got those pesky Dividers!
Old April 24th, 2011, 02:01 PM

in2bator has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
Made my order just now, finished off wave 11 and a few other goodies.

She does have jungles for sale that are very hard to find elsewhere. And she ships my stuff to Puerto Rico at a great price. The extra service she provides on shipping to save us money is for customers outside continental US as shipping inside the US won't change much even if she combines items into the same box. But she will explain that herself. Edit: she just did!! :

International buyers are the ones who benefit from this the most
True she does have jungles for sale, but notice that the Ticalla Jungle sets are not ON SALE. That $85 is her regular price for it and it is there every day of the week, not just the Easter sale day. The shipping to Puerto Rico and international is nice of her to do. I'm glad she makes it easier to get stuff to other countries - it has to be frustrating to not have the same access to HS that we do stateside.

Good trades with SirGalahad, Nano*22, delphic, Talyn, Tartandoc, langfordrocks.
Old April 24th, 2011, 02:13 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

One strange thing here at Cyborgs is that the Hero packs seem to go faster than common packs. I do price Hero packs lower than commons but not to the degree that Sandra or most other retailers that know the product well do. Also I've never been able to get wave 9 heroes here before, so I ordered my max of 4 of those. I ordered at least two of every other Hero pack that were at super low prices and a few other items. It ended up being a great deal for me and cheaper than I would have normally paid for these items, with just one exception.

I am currently out of stock of all master sets in this store and had hoped to be able to pick up a great deal on some master sets. While they are still a good deal for the consumer they wern't low enough to work for a reseller without having to charge my customers more than they should have to pay. I did get one DnD master set though as they were a pretty good buy and I could mark it up some and still make a small profit on it, and at least have something in stock for master sets. This was the one exception I mentioned in the previous paragraph.

Well, I'm going to have to scrounge up some money to get some more master sets in stock soon, but at least now my customers will have access to some of the hero packs they have been waiting for me to get back in as well as one never seen here before. Plus I will even be able to lower my prices on those hero packs.
Old April 24th, 2011, 02:23 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafleurhero View Post
I am currently out of stock of all master sets in this store and had hoped to be able to pick up a great deal on some master sets.
I think I may have gotten the last few SotM master sets from WotC. I checked Alliance's inventory list, and they seem to be out of stock as well. Let me know if you locate another source.
Old April 24th, 2011, 02:30 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafleurhero View Post
One strange thing here at Cyborgs is that the Hero packs seem to go faster than common packs. I do price Hero packs lower than commons but not to the degree that Sandra or most other retailers that know the product well do.
It actually makes sense in a way, for the more casual 'scaper. In order to use the common squads to their best effect, you need to have 3+ squads of most of them. But most of the unique heroes, especially the ones that don't bond, are just fine by themselves. So if you're trying to put together a medium-sized collection, it makes more sense to just get one of each of the hero packs, and forget about the common packs.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News