Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 8th, 2020, 05:07 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Bookshelf Skyscraper Brainstorming

Glyphs are smaller then the game space hex areas, so you would need to account for the space between the hex surfaces, but yeah you could lay out ~10 hexes and start replacing each one with a sticker. I think you are better off using a ruler to measure and make sure each sticker is being placed an equal distance apart on larger objects though. It's easy to place something just slightly off somewhere a few times and then suddenly those errors start to compound and you run into a big mess somewhere.
Old May 8th, 2020, 07:53 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

You can use the ruler to get the gaps right but I would probably make spacers.
It may just be easier to print out a sheet of blank hexes and cut a hole in the middle of each one.
Old May 8th, 2020, 08:13 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Definitely want to experiment with this all with y'all at the Con. I plan to bring my Helicarrier and Batcave for sure.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 8th, 2020, 11:45 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'll try to remember to bring a ruler and protractor. Not sure if I have any of those dot stickers laying around here or not.
Old May 9th, 2020, 02:01 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I've got a ton of silver and gold star stickers I'll bring.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 9th, 2020, 02:27 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
You can use the ruler to get the gaps right but I would probably make spacers.
It may just be easier to print out a sheet of blank hexes and cut a hole in the middle of each one.

I didn't see this yesterday, this is a good idea. Will be much quicker to apply the stickers on a flat surface like the Helicarrier. Not sure once the object starts having a bunch of 3-D objects mixed in, we'll have to try it out to see.
Old May 9th, 2020, 03:34 PM

If one of you is able to print a few of these, I’m certainly willing to try at the Con.

Old May 9th, 2020, 08:08 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Leaning more towards cutting out holes on a sheet of blank hexes printed on cardstock.
Squares would be easy to cut and you could pop your round stickers right in.
Could try to make Glyph size hex holes, which you could overlay and then mark, paint, spray paint, etc. This may work on something like this Skyscraper.
The nice thing about the open hexes though is you can slice more out of it, with a wall or something, and still have enough left to fit a Heroscape base.
Need to get my PC set up again.
Old May 10th, 2020, 08:11 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hey another case where I made a suggestion and Bats completely misunderstood me and came up with something better. I was talking about using dogs to mark the intersections of hexes not the middle. But middle is six times fewer dots. T-spiney that's an excellent idea and I can use a big hole punch for that to make a template for spray paint for my city boards. It would be easier than my latest idea. In was going ton3D print some tiles but stop the print after a few layers before it started the top skinnier have a series of time edges and use that as a spray template.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 10th, 2020, 08:36 AM

I do like that idea as well for a more hard template.
Old May 10th, 2020, 09:34 AM

I'm liking this direction.

Old May 10th, 2020, 02:11 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I was talking about using dogs to mark the intersections of hexesnot the middle.

That would be expensive, messy, and difficult to achieve.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library