Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old January 26th, 2013, 12:41 PM

dart48 knows what's in an order marker dart48 knows what's in an order marker
Selling my Collection.

All sold.

Last edited by dart48; February 7th, 2013 at 02:31 PM.
Old January 27th, 2013, 01:17 AM

bretk *glass shatters*
Re: Selling my Collection.

Worth at least $350 in open ebay auction.
Old January 27th, 2013, 09:29 AM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Selling my Collection.

Hello,
You may want to check out our BUY SITE. We are a reseller of used Heroscape so you might get more piecing it out but if you're looking for quick turnaround and all in one shot check us out. If nothing else it's also a good "minimum" price to sell for since you know what you'll get from us. Just google "Auggies Buysite" and it should be first to pop up.
Good luck!
......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales