Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 17th, 2008, 07:29 PM

SirSlayton68 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Question SirSlayton's Customs

Thank you for stopping by. I am new to the site and new to making customs. I have looked througn the forms and blogs for hints on how to make good customs. I have learned alot, but I know there is more to learn. It is my hope to have your opinions on my customs to help me improve them and my future customs. These are my first three, I hope you will enjoy them and I hope to hear your opinion on them.

Old June 17th, 2008, 07:55 PM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: SirSlayton's Customs

Awsome great customs. The lightning seems a little strong, but still a really good idea. What happens in DROWN if Orcas attack lands a hit does it destroy the figure nomatter how many life they have or just move the figure adjacent to Coral Orcas???
I enjoy the marsh gardian a really good idea, and a good addition to the Aquillq's Alliance.

Once again great ideas.

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old June 17th, 2008, 09:07 PM

Talking Re: SirSlayton's Customs

Thank you, I want to improve them more until I feel they are perfect. I have to re-word DROWN, play testing helped me see that. If the figure is not destroyed because of a failed attack or because it has more than one life then the orcas would be moved to an adjacent hex. I wish there was some way to saying that they are only allowed to be on water hexes of some type, if any one has a suggestion, please feel free to tell me.

LIGHTNING is a bit strong, that is why I wanted to make it hard to use her after using it.

If anyone has any suggestions on any of them, please feel free. Though I may not take everyone's advice, I am sure it will help me with my future customs. Thanks again for your input.
Old June 18th, 2008, 10:43 AM

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

To keep Orcas on water you could call it land dock (cant go on land), water base (Orcas can only move on water panels), or aquarious ( Orcas must stay in the water/ on a water panel the entire game.)

There are a few more ideas for your figures. Good luck.

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old June 18th, 2008, 10:49 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSlayer2 View Post
To keep Orcas on water you could call it land dock (cant go on land), water base (Orcas can only move on water panels), or aquarious ( Orcas must stay in the water/ on a water panel the entire game.)

There are a few more ideas for your figures. Good luck.
Have you ever seen Orca's hunt seals?
Old June 18th, 2008, 11:34 AM

Wink Re: SirSlayton's Customs

You do have a point, maybe they could attack something adjacent to a water hex.. My point was to not have them moving all over the board. THank you for your input, it did make alot of sense, and was something I had not thought about. Thanks again.
Old June 18th, 2008, 08:51 PM

This is the latest version of Coral Orcas. Any other advice or help is appreciated. Also I am curious how everyone feels about the cost. Any opinions on that?

Old June 21st, 2008, 06:19 AM

When I first decided to make these customs, I looked for something to give me an idea of how to make the cost. I found a thread on another forum that gave a chart for everything, except the special powers. I was not sure how to add those in. If anyone has an idea, please let me know. Thanks
Old June 21st, 2008, 08:05 AM

Looks great!!! I dont really know how to price figures.

MY TRADE LIST
Old June 21st, 2008, 10:01 AM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

Good job, sir Slayton!!! My favorite is the swamp gaurd...

Last edited by Claws of Death; June 21st, 2008 at 10:46 AM.
Old June 21st, 2008, 05:35 PM

Thank you, 'Slayer. I guess we are both in the same boat there... And thank you Claws, I like him too, he seem to be the fav so far.

I hope more people will check my customs. I know the people here will be able to be good critics and good advisers. So far already you have all been very helpful.

I will be working on the Widow Witch next, I hope it will be even better with some more touch ups.
Old July 7th, 2009, 05:35 PM

It has been a while, anyone still out there willing to offer any advice on my customs. Maybe some advice on what I should do in the future. I am thinking of doing more of the animal like creatures and squads. Anything you can offer would be helpful.

Last edited by SirSlayton68; July 13th, 2009 at 11:46 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards