Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 3rd, 2008, 06:53 PM

Star Wolf is surprisingly tart
Question Idona Castle question

While building the map "West barbican of idona castle" (official hasbro map if you didn't know) the other day, I stumbled upon a little mess up in the map making. I was looking to find a spot to place a triple hex grass tile on the map. I looked at the picture to find where to put it. Then later when I was playing a game with my dad he told me that I had built the map wrong. He was looking at the diagram on how to build the map.

In the picture the triangle hex is facing in the oppisite direction of the one in the diagram. So which way is the triangle hex supposed to be facing?

If you don't believe me then look it up yourself. (it's the triangle grass hex on the second level on the left side of the map connected to three single grass hexes)

Am I the first one to notice this so long after the release?

Star Wolf's scenarios

Q9-"I'm poor, I need more points. Please won't you help me?"

Taelord-"BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........................NO!"
Old August 3rd, 2008, 07:01 PM

Star Wolf is surprisingly tart
Re: Idona Castle question

Oh! Congratulations heroscapers on your 20,250 thread

Star Wolf's scenarios

Q9-"I'm poor, I need more points. Please won't you help me?"

Taelord-"BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........................NO!"
Old August 3rd, 2008, 07:20 PM
Forums Good I Has

J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker

And the 636,006 post!

Old August 3rd, 2008, 10:26 PM

temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker

I dont see how it matters...but use the one on diagram.
I noticed that before too.

Dave Grohl + Josh Homme + John Paul Jones= awesome

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion