Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old March 16th, 2008, 05:20 PM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles
5) Is Claire in the casket of the season 3 finale?
What brings you to that suspicion? Just wondering what your thought processes were to lead you to Clarie...

When I read that I thought, it couldn't be her. For starters, Claire was liked by the losties, I think that even though only 6 of them left the island alive, more of those 6 would have been there, particularly Hurley. I think Kate would have been there too, with what we learned about her having Aaron (granted they wouldn't want to reveal that then, which is another reason I don't think its her, they couldn't do too much to reveal who it was, and not having Kate or Hurley there doesn't make much sense with what we know no). Secondly, she has family (IIRC), I would think they would have been there as well. Granted I supposed it could be her, but I have my doubts.

My money is Locke.
No, it can't be Clair now that I think about it. Jack said it was neither friend or family so that eliminates her. But I do think she'll be killed soon, possibly next episode. It's the only thing that makes sense right now that would make future Hurley apologize to Jack and explain why Kate has Aaron.

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old March 16th, 2008, 11:16 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire
Uh.....If She said that Claire died, why would she get to raise the baby? It would be Claires family.
Not automatically. Perhaps Claire's family isn't around anymore. Or perhaps the courts declared it in the child's best interest to remain with the woman who they are (one might assume) led to believe raised him from near birth (Kate). Or perhaps it was Claire's wish that Kate should care for her child in the event of her death, and the survivors were able to authenticate that wish somehow. The transfer of custody of a child is rarely automatic, and many, many factors could be at work here. It would not be that implausible for Kate to wind up with custody.

In fact I find it more implausible that the outside world would believe Aaron to be Kate's child, based on the age of Aaron, the time span of human gestation, and the physical state of Kate at the time of her arrest.
Old March 17th, 2008, 09:25 AM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys
I still want to know what the heck the thing was that made all the noise if the 1st few episodes of season 1. I was waiting for a T-Rex to show up at the time.
That was the monster AKA the black cloud AKA Smokey AKA Cerberus.

But I don't know why it's gotten so timid lately.
Old March 19th, 2008, 06:35 AM

dragonfire has disabled reputation
I think the writers forget things as they go. The smoke monster was a killer who RIPPED PEOPLE OFF THE GROUND! Now, hes taking easter break! WTH!

My Signature
Old March 19th, 2008, 09:36 AM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
I think the writers forget things as they go.
Is that why Locke directly asked Ben what the monster is just two episodes ago?
Old March 19th, 2008, 10:11 AM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finrod
Quote:
I think the writers forget things as they go.
Is that why Locke directly asked Ben what the monster is just two episodes ago?
Oooo...burned.

I don't think they've forgotten about the monster, they just have to work within the limits of a one hour (45 minutes with commercials) show. It would get kind of repetitive if we had to have a ten minute chase scene everytime they travel through the jungle.
Old March 20th, 2008, 10:34 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Hope it's a good episode tonight (have been just about all season) as the show is taking a short hiatus for 3 weeks, then ends with 5 shows.

-insert signature here-
Old March 20th, 2008, 09:14 PM

Havokscry has disabled reputation
Michael sucks. After watching part of tonight, I still think he makes the most sense ending up in the casket. Nobody would want to go to his funeral because he's a murderer and he's all Charles Bronson like with the exception of actually being cool and intimidating.

Old March 20th, 2008, 09:28 PM

I liked him....before he betrayed everyone. But he did kill Ana Lucia, so....

My Signature
Old March 20th, 2008, 10:21 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Can't say I saw those two getting killed...

-insert signature here-
Old March 20th, 2008, 10:55 PM

Well, that was sad. I feel bad for the girl.

My Signature
Old March 21st, 2008, 05:56 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Well, that was sad. I feel bad for the girl.
Don't, it's just pretend...no one really died.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV