Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old August 27th, 2015, 08:46 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscape with HexScape

Soon !

Wave 4 incoming soon

Old August 27th, 2015, 09:07 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yes, the two Queens of Heroscape, my favorite heroes.
Looking great!!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 27th, 2015, 12:24 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Why am I not subscribed to this thread?!?

Now I am
Old August 27th, 2015, 02:47 PM

BlueflamesX is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Step 1: Adding the buildings to Hexscape
(Note: adding hexes underneath and on top should be pretty easy--for the treehouse, I just didn't align them correctly.)

Skyscraper

Treehouse
Nice, White Knight. Now all I can imagine is a bunch of Romans and Blade Gruts doing the daily grind at the office, all in cubicles. Syvarris and Finn standing by the water cooler, talking about how the family is doing
Old August 27th, 2015, 02:49 PM

Post Re: Heroscape with HexScape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrgard View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlipperySlope View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueflamesX View Post
(Concerning the figure highlighting)
Yeah, it would. If it could have some sort of colored or corresponding outline, either around the base or the whole figure could work. It'd be even better if it could be toggled. I'm sure you'd keep in mind that when you give someone the card, that the aura thing would change too. I don't know if common squads will give you a problem, however. Because it combines them all into one card... I'll let you figure that out.
I like that suggestion!
I made some test, and I may be able to do an effect like that to highlight some figure :
Looks good. Maybe have different colors assigned to each player? (Player 1 Blue, Player 2 red, etc.?)
I know that there's already colors assigned in the game briefing screen and usually on maps, so those should be used to avoid confusion.
Old August 27th, 2015, 03:34 PM

General J is surprisingly tart

Hello, I have various completed Heroscape models that could be used for HexScape.

I'm working on a Heroscape Complete mod for Tabletop Simulator. I have Valkrie, Waves 1-3, and +14 Miscellaneous Units completed.

This intrigued me because of the images of working Wave 4 Units.

I'm looking for additional help for model textures that I can't figure out how to get into a single image.

I think we can consolidate our efforts and help each other out for both mods.

Please see my thread for more info: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=52200
Old August 27th, 2015, 04:03 PM

Thumbs up Re: Heroscape with HexScape

Quote:
Originally Posted by General J View Post
Hello, I have various completed Heroscape models that could be used for HexScape.

I'm working on a Heroscape Complete mod for Tabletop Simulator. I have Valkrie, Waves 1-3, and +14 Miscellaneous Units completed.

This intrigued me because of the images of working Wave 4 Units.

I'm looking for additional help for model textures that I can't figure out how to get into a single image.

I think we can consolidate our efforts and help each other out for both mods.

Please see my thread for more info: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=52200
I really do think you can help! Read all of the pages of this thread, if I'm not mistaken it talks about how you can help out and also the process for getting them into hexscape. (If it's not, it's in the actual hexscape thread you can get to from here.)
Your workshop stuff looks nice, and it'd be good to have you on the team. Paging Lyrguard...
Old August 27th, 2015, 05:01 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrgard View Post
I made some test, and I may be able to do an effect like that to highlight some figure :
[image]

Hum... and what about putting the highlight only at the base ? (i.e. something like "highlight only from z = 0 to z = [high of the base]).

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old August 27th, 2015, 05:30 PM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@BlueflamesX and @DanieLoche : First, yes, I'll probably use the color of the owner player to highlight.
Second, I did some more tests, and the solution of an outline may not be the good one. The outline it create is quite thin, and if you zoom out, you may have problem seing it. I'm thinking I could instead put a big 3D arrow pointing down over each figure I want to highlight. This arrow would be moving up and down a little, like the current selection cursor, making it easy to see. I'll make some sample and screenshot of what I mean.
Old August 27th, 2015, 06:53 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

This is one way to do it:

Virtualscape
I made a street level. Then I made a building top layer 30 layers up (floating in the air).

Blender
I created a building that would just fit under the building top layer. Then I added the building as part of my army.

It will work if no one moves the building or places figures inside the building.
Old August 27th, 2015, 07:00 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I wish I could rep you again and keep repping you White Knight.

That is completely awesome. Is Blender user friendly?
I guess what I am asking is can someone like me pull this off or do you need some experience with this kind of software?

Are the discolored hexes part of the building?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 27th, 2015, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
This is one way to do it:

Virtualscape
I made a street level. Then I made a building top layer 30 layers up (floating in the air).

Blender
I created a building that would just fit under the building top layer. Then I added the building as part of my army.

It will work if no one moves the building or places figures inside the building.
The Jig's up, Knight. Quit hoggin' that Jabba figure! We know you got more!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software